+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advise!!

Need Advise!!

Hi Guys

Ok so i went away on the weekend to teach kids how to play basketball. I went with my best girl mate and 4 guys. From the very start one of the boys was really keen on me and his mate kept trying to set us up. So on the friday night we had a sleep over and just kissed. (by the way we had never met until this trip) then we did teaching all day saturday he didn't really talk to me too much but always made sure to be in my team or to come and sit with me so i just assumed he was extremely shy. Then that night we all went out for dinner and one thing led to another and we ended up back at our hotel and we slept together. Straight afterwards we sat together for a bit and talked and then we just went to sleep in seperate beds. On the flight home we made sure that we sat next to each other and we talked the whole flight home but he never asked me for my number.

One of the boys didn't understand why he didn't my number cause 1 he was really keen and 2 they said that i was out of his league (not that i believe that otherwise i wouldn't have hooked up with him)

anyway from what i've said do you think that it was just a lucky hook up for him on a little get away? or if it was you would you contact the girl?

I'm contemplating messaging him because i'd love to hook up with him again but i feel like he'd be too shy to just message me and say that so i feel as though i need to. Or would that look really needy by me? i'm not clingy i just want to hook up again.

I dunno any thoughts?

He can't be that shy if he was able to sleep with you and talk to you for the whole plane trip home. So the shy excuse is out. Yes he sees it as a lucky hook up and I'm positive if you put it out there that you are wanting to have sex again he will oblige. Shy or not guys don't turn down sex.