+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend's boobs to small,she is not attractive enough

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    My signature says all I want to say...
    I want to thank everybody for helping me out.I think this will go away in time...maybe I will go to a psychologist if it doesn't. I hope you guys will find true love someday(or keep the love that you have near you)and will have the courage and motivation to fight everything that comes into your path.Have a nice day and thank you a lot!

Mother issues?

Andrei_balon, have you thought about the possible reasons for your fixations?

i think OP is doing guerilla marketing for breast implants

Quote Originally Posted by andrei_balon View Post
    I want to thank everybody for helping me out.I think this will go away in time...maybe I will go to a psychologist if it doesn't. I hope you guys will find true love someday(or keep the love that you have near you)and will have the courage and motivation to fight everything that comes into your path.Have a nice day and thank you a lot!
    You seem sweet. I really hope that you work through this...you will! Anyway, if your GF gets pregnant one day and you guys get married and all that...then her boobs will get bigger I promise! Mine doubled when I was pregnant.

If i where an asshole or a jerk I wouldn't care and just dump her.But I do love her,that's why i'm writing on these "love forums". I do not understand why you wrote,maybe to increase your post count...please write something intelligent and sensible next time,or don't write anything at all
    No... you are an asshole. A shallow one. You either live with it, or don't. There's nothing else even remotely reasonable you can do about it.

Bigger isn't better - trust me. I've played with some ENORMOUS tits, and some tiny ones, and a lot of them in between and what really makes the grade is responsiveness, shape and nipples. I'll take a small pair of pretty ones with great nips on a responsive woman any day.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No... you are an asshole. A shallow one. You either live with it, or don't. There's nothing else even remotely reasonable you can do about it.

Bigger isn't better - trust me. I've played with some ENORMOUS tits, and some tiny ones, and a lot of them in between and what really makes the grade is responsiveness, shape and nipples. I'll take a small pair of pretty ones with great nips on a responsive woman any day.
    Agreed.....this guy is just a dick or nuts in the head. Either way...leave her for someone normal

Boobies are everything. Dump her.

^*grinz*
    Yea..All lowly endowed should be dumped... Staying with her is the equivalent of a gal sticking around and pretending that her boyfriend really has a big dick or something.

sadie_genie Guest
    People, stop encouraging him to keep his girlfriend. There are more suitable guys for her who will be thrilled to have her. People have different preferences. Let this guy find someone with characteristics he prefer rather than try to force something.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Agreed.....this guy is just a dick or nuts in the head. Either way...leave her for someone normal
    some of you guys are really stupid or just trolls...either way i feel sorry for you...

If you go home at night and someone scares you,is that your fault? yes...you are probably a dick and an idiot because some kid decided to be funny and ran towards you with a zombie mask on his head...I have that,an involuntary reaction.I am happy and fulfilled,it's not like i want to be sad and alone...

What i am saying is that I really love my girlfriend you numb nuts,that's why i'm writing here.Yet i want to change her on a fundamental level.I made this mistake with other girls...i find a flaw and focus on it way to much...that is just a flaw of my personality and I want to fix it.

I am here asking for help,I found this place writing "love forum" into google,because I am in love, I have a problem and i need help...or at least some opinions.
    This is kinda shocking,are people in america so bad to each other that they instantly assume I must be a heartless asshole ? and you write here just to bring justice into the world? that's just perfect,keep helping the people in the middle east,they really enjoy it...

If you can't write something smart or at least helpful,go to PUAhate.com or 4chan or other troll forums and feel at home.

you trolls are really the lowest life form...

Anyway there where people here smart enough to understand why am i writing and where i'm comming from,for that and for taking the time to write I thank all of you!I got some new ideas and I really started thinking about this in a different way,thanks a lot!!

embrace her,you should be grateful instead of complaining too much..did you know that there were alot of ppl out thr who didnt even have a girlfren just like me who were getting rejected every single time..so,please,do what you should do...love her,outward appearances are nothing,and they are just temporal,all these things will fade away as years passed by..even a woman with huge breast will tend to have a lumpted breast in her menopause,so think before you talk...it makes a difference..sorry if my words had utterly hurt ur feelings...

What i am saying is that I really love my girlfriend you numb nuts,that's why i'm writing here.Yet i want to change her on a fundamental level.I made this mistake with other girls...i find a flaw and focus on it way to much...that is just a flaw of my personality and I want to fix it.
    Like i said, you're either a dick or fuccked in the head. I also recommended you get help from therapy or leave this poor girl

I can understand your problem here. Someone are born with high demand on boobs, butts... Soem others don't really care about that. It is a part of human nature. It is different from person to person. So I don't think that you're shallow. I've read the comment above and IMO the pregnant one can help in reality. Besides, you should aware that pursuing for perfection is no brain at all. Sometimes you must trade-off. Everyone has some weaknesses in body, in soul...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Like i said, you're either a dick or fuccked in the head. I also recommended you get help from therapy or leave this poor girl
    Really? The OP is just being honest and it is human nature to think about these things. He loves his GF, but he likes big boobs...he can't help it. Call me shallow but I would never date a guy who has a pear shaped body/big butt. Of course, appearances change and it's not everything....but we are animals when it comes to physical attraction and that is all the OP is talking about here.

OP - it's fine to think these things and to express it. You will move past this if you try and don't worry her boobs will get bigger if she gets prego! Then, she might really like her larger boobs and want to get some kind of breast augmentation. I am seriously considering the lipo/own body fat injected into the boobs for myself! That way there are no implants It's expensive though, but hey whatever makes you feel better...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast