+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small Guide to Being Attractive

Small Guide to Being Attractive

-snippety snip snip-
    Last edited by Maxx2008; 10-04-08 at 12:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx2008 View Post
    Use cologne. But not too much. It really helps if you have some sweating problems. Sweat is a turnoff, especially if you're a girl. I know some fairly good looking girls who don't always smell very nice. Big turnoff.

If you wear glasses you might consider darkening them to make them look like sunglasses. My sunglasses are actually seeing glasses but I don't always wear them because I haven't got severe vision problems.
    Oh, my God. These made me laugh. I was just talking to a friend this morning about this guy who had a massive crush on me in high school and beyond and why I never gave him a chance, since he wasn't horribly ugly or anything. My reasons were these:

1) He had tinted glasses and I thought they made him look like a pedophile (yes- my exact choice of words).

2) He wore cologne, and that was a big turn-off. I find cologne to be really vile, no matter how small an amount you use.

3) He didn't have the cojones to talk to me himself and got his sister, who was a friend of mine, to talk to me for him.

You're hitting two out of three, there, Hoss. Your name wouldn't happen to be Scott, would it?
    Spammer Spanker

Ha ha, I didn't really mean tinted glasses though. Mine aren't tinted. They are real sunglasses. I agree the tinted ones look dumb. I just wrote that in a hurry and didn't express myself correctly. English not being my native language didn't help either. :p So yeah what I meant was getting sunglasses which correct your vision. But I find it annoying when people wear them inside buildings or at night.

I only thought cologne could get annoying if used too much. I use a very small unnoticeable amount, but there are people out there who need to use plenty of it, even if they shower twice a day. I'd rather smell cologne than sweat.

Getting someone to hook you up with a girl is a big no-no. What did you say to his sister?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I kind of like the mandolin in this video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTNXrkBSp_o"]YouTube - Official Dance Tonight Video[/ame]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Getting someone to hook you up with a girl is a big no-no. What did you say to his sister?
    I said, "I'd rather date you." After the initial moment of "Jeeze, is Giga actually a lesbian?", she got the point and went over to tell him he had blown it.

I have prescription sunglasses too because they're super fabulous.

I'd like to add something to the list: be nice. Really. It's hugely attractive. Chicks dig it.
    Spammer Spanker

Yes, being nice is important. I was just concentrating more on your appearance.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Shave every day?

Hell no!

My girlfriend jumps my bones with I got a good 5 o'clock goin' on that fade into my side burns.

You are a teenager for sure, everything you've described makes you sound smarmy.

I only thought cologne could get annoying if used too much. I use a very small unnoticeable amount, but there are people out there who need to use plenty of it, even if they shower twice a day. I'd rather smell cologne than sweat.
    If you use a very small unnoticeable amount, what's the point of even putting it on? hehe!

Girls where I live, England, go mad for lynx and diesel!
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post
    Girls where I live, England, go mad for lynx and diesel!
    What's that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    What's that mean?
    That we prefer those deodrants instead of cologne
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozenger View Post
    That we prefer those deodrants instead of cologne
    Oh.

We got shit like that called "Axe" and "Tag".

I preferred Old Spice but after years of using it, I developed a reaction to it and it started to burn.

Anyway, those deodorants might as well be a cologne they're so strong. A lot of young kids over do it.

anachronistic Guest
    Hm, I think that's about it. I always follow these tips. Combined with my natural good looks, the results are astonishing. When I enter college all the girls look at me. Happens pretty much anywhere else too: on the street, in a bus, etc. Girls flirt with me everyday and I can basically ask any girl out and she'll most likely say yes if she's not already taken.
    Don't be such a tool; that's unattractive.

Also, your opening sentence is about how looks are only a small part of attractiveness... and then you go and describe how to look good! What the hell?

When I enter college all the girls look at me. Happens pretty much anywhere else too: on the street, in a bus, etc. Girls flirt with me everyday and I can basically ask any girl out and she'll most likely say yes if she's not already taken.
    Arrogance is not a very attractive trait either.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let's break this guy down.

I enjoy that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post

We got shit like that called "Axe" and "Tag".

I preferred Old Spice but after years of using it, I developed a reaction to it and it started to burn.

Anyway, those deodorants might as well be a cologne they're so strong. A lot of young kids over do it.
    I hate tag and axe...people just overuse it and it reminds me of the locker room in highschool that smelled like ass. I use cologne every now and then, just not a lot. No more than two sprays. I like my polo blue, not overpowering and clean smelling.

As for old spice, I used to use it and I liked the scents as well. But I'm a heavy sweater and it really wasn't cutting it. Mitchum is the only stuff I can use now plus it's the strongest antiperspirant I can find that isn't a prescription, and even still I sweat a bit with it.

Oh ya, and any type of makeup or cover up is just going to make acne worse for you. So I recommend against it. Also a bit weird for a guy to be using powder.

You also said use cologne if you have a sweating problem. What is collogne going to do for your sweating? Mask your stench? And I'm a bit curious as to the "natural good looks." Post a pic and let us decide.
    Last edited by 1averagejoe; 09-04-08 at 01:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast