+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lol this SUCKS!

lol this SUCKS!

I am sure you all have heard the term "My Angels and Demons at War",well today good folk , mine are working double time.
    There is this woman that sells wine and spirits to my restaurant. Mind you, I am not the owner, however, I deal with her weekly and at times twice a week going on the better part of 8 months or so.
    She is what I would call "Strangely Sexy" (I wish I could explain what I mean by that, it is no means meant to sound negative as I am extremely attracted to her but she has that...something, that isnt like what you would see in a .."bombshell". She is very conservative..if you will(Thank God)
    At any rate, it was about 3-4 weeks ago I just up and asked her if she went to any clubs around town. Just so happens, we like the same type of music and scene. We discussed possibly hooking up at a show and that was it. I told her I would text her on any shows. Well, one did come up, so..I did just that. Only thing is, I later found out that I completely fubard her number so, in essence..she didn't receive my text. I will say in all of this that she did seem interested. Thinking she played me off, I just said whatever and it is what it is and left it alone.
    Well, at a special event a few weeks later. She was an invited guest. The first thing that came to our conversation was about a particular DJ that she went to see. The conversation turned into her saying I should goto this club here in town as a really good show was happening. I told her that I would text her.
    Needless to say, through all this conversation, she mentioned she received a promotion and this was the last visit from her on this occasion. In essence the possible last chance of ever seeing her again lye in the hands of this text.
    Against my better judgement ( I was thinking to myself due to the fact that I still had no clue that I had previously sent her a text to a wrong number "What the hell is she trying to take me as") I went ahead and tried again only to be met with silence (OF COURSE I DID! IT WAS THE WRONG FREAKIN ####). At that time, I was asking myself if I thought it was more infatuation on my part that wanted to believe she was interested or was she genuinely wanting to see me.
    Well, it just so happened that she came to the restaurant to deliver some wine. I mentioned that I had text her only to met with, the unknowing. I felt like such an insecure ass. However..in some ways relieved.
    Now that I had her CORRECT number in place, I proceeded to text her and guess what...I KNOW I had the right number this time....::chirp chirp:: silence. Heard not one reply....lol So, yesterday I just simply and plainly text "Test" and then I got a reply from her saying how sorry she was as it the end of the month at which time she shuts off the world due to the company inventory (perfectly understandable).So...ok, a little relief.
    She told me I should come to this event and that it would be worth it.
    NOW!..here is my dilemma...

My Angels are telling me
    1: Save your money (Financially I am JUST rebounding), this one could get $$$ (CMON FELLAS! We know the game, no need to drill me on this one)
    2: After a 9 year relationship (ending 9 months ago) are you really ready to jump back in "the game"
    3: Fear of rejection (you know it, we all know it...it is the fear that takes us all)
    4: Do I really need a female companion? I am a FULLY self contained unit with a LOT of projects undertaken outside of work
    5: Your just thinking with your "other head""
    6: You have her cell...you now KNOW it works, try again sometime else when the timing is better
    7: Time!!! (Yes, I COULD go but it's FOOTBALL DAY ::smacks self:

Now, My DEMONS are saying
    1: DO IT!! Forget about your past. Get back in the GAME DOOD!!
    2: Money, it comes and it goes! You DESERVE a outing !!
    3: SHE'S HOT!!!
    4: HELL YES your thinking with your loins!
    5: You will may NEVER see her again!! THIS IS YOUR chance
    6: Remember what you vowed? NEVER LIVE WITH REGRET AGAIN!
    7: FOOTBALL??...REALLY???...It's called DVR BONEHEAD!!

In a nutshell, I guess I am just writing it out to be a better judge. I should and I shouldnt...I just dont know.
    I am probably sure that I am leaving out things that just cant be taken into perspective,but if any of you looking on the outside in with a viewpoint, I would surely take it with appreciation.
    Sorry if this got long but if you read, much obliged =OP

What are you asking? Wanted confirmation that you should ask her out? Come on dude what are you 18? put on some big boy pants......

wht r u saying

dnt understand

reallly cant get u

Well now that you texted her, she has your number. When she's done with her inventory, if she's interested in hanging out with you - she'll call or text you. Or maybe she's not interested and she won't.