+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does this SMS Response from my Girlfriend Mean?

What does this SMS Response from my Girlfriend Mean?

Sometimes i have the feeling that my girlfriend doesnt really love me and today something happens again that gives me that feeling...

I send her an sms this morning: "good morning [special name for her]". And then she responds with "good morning...". After that only silence. I know she is busy right now but still, she uses ... and then she leaves it at that. It's all about the "..." for me. In this context it gives me the impression that yes she says good morning, but she doesn't really care too much about saying it.

What would you think in this scenario? I dont know if I'm just thinking negative, or if other people would get the same impression as I do...

What impression would you get if you got a response like that in the context that I described?

Are you a man or a little girl????? To me you sound like a whiny 12 year old girl.

You are crying because when your girlfriend is busy (and you know she is busy), you text her, and she only gives you a short response?????? I hope she reads this and realizes what an insecure, needy guy you are. The world does not revolve around you, and people can't drop everything and have a text conversation with you whenever YOU feel like dropping them a text.

Give us another post when you have a real problem, like she left you for someone who you think 'obviously doesn't care about her as much as you do, since they don't text her all of the time' (I'm being sarcastic here)

maybe she doesn't love you anymore.......

This is a joke right??

Thanks reeba and others, that is the response i needed, secretly i guess i kinda hoped the response would be like that (not being sarcastic here)

The ellipse(...), probably means something along the lines of, "I'm at work, so get to the point if there is one."

I hate online/sms messages...

Just today I sent a very toughtful message to my gf on facebook telling her "I loved her very much, she was very special to me and I was happy to be by her side" (I don't do this always, but it was a special message for her birthday).
    She replied with a "thank you my love" and I couldn't stop thinking about it until now...

I just don't know if these things are in my head, if it means anything or not... it sucks.