+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The friend that knows all...

The difference there sport is that the alcoholics at an AA meeting are out of the situation (they've stopped drinking) What you're doing is trying to go to the AA meeting drunk and telling everyone how great you are (and how great they can be) while continuing to drink.

According to you, I've checked out already ... I'm on step 12 ... I should be the god damn Bill Wilson of codependent relationships.

Furthermore, I don't think this particular guy is an alcoholic anyway. you assumed it because he said he took a sip of a wine cooler back in college and then flew off the handle when I spit on your kindergarten pseudo-psychology.

The difference there sport is that the alcoholics at an AA meeting are out of the situation (they've stopped drinking) What you're doing is trying to go to the AA meeting drunk and telling everyone how great you are (and how great they can be) while continuing to drink.

Did you really need to be wrong twice?

Actually thats the very reason I DO understand it. If I could stay with someone for 12 years that I'm legitimately "fundamentally incompatible" with I'm pretty sure this guy can password protect his Quickbooks file and stick it out for a few months to see if the friend hops in the backseat.
    guess what Einstein, there are tons of people in crap relationships and stick it out due to marriage, kids, house etc. etc. but it doesn't mean that just because you are dragging the misery out longer than many others means that you do understand. It just means that it takes you much LONGER than some more intelligent people to finally figure out that the square peg does not fit in that round hole and never will!

You seem feisty. If you didn't talk like a retarded truck driver I bet we'd have great sex.

Well i guess your gf wasn't your friend at first place. and she is still immature.

Or u are giving her bad times and she seek for advice of her friends.

So i dont know what kind of guy u are to her.

But anyway if its about everything, she is making it difficult for herself.
    cause often friends that know to much will try too take the bf for themselves at a certain point.
    Cause they see the weakness and know where the problem is.

I dont know, i can only think u guys did not take time to be friends, and have a good trust and communication.
    So she have it only with her friends, so she talks to them like that. She have a better relationship with her friends then with u.
    But i think its stupid, friends should not know everything. Like how u **** her, how much money u have, etc.

U can have a serieus talk with her. but its up to her to respect it or not. u can always break up.

You seem feisty. If you didn't talk like a retarded truck driver I bet we'd have great sex.
    Oh and the way you are talking is acceptable? Puhlease! Your such a chauvinistic pig it's unbelievable. You like girls that suck c@ck for sport, yet have a problem with a female using foul language. Can you really tolerate living with a woman that speaks her mind? I think it'll drive you insane even more. I don't think you even know what you want in life.

Jesus! Did I start this? I'm really sorry for that you guys.

A few of you wanted to know what the previous issue was, well search "once bitten twice shy" on this forum, its all there.....

Compatability is a strong issue, personally I don't think any two humans are 100% compatible...there are always things to be ignore and learnt to live with.

I do feel we are compatible but where we differ is I believe in trust, respect and honesty as the fundamental parts of a relationship...she is proving that her's are somewhat different, so that would render us incompatible.....I'm certainly not codependant on her.....if anything its the other way around.

To be honest, I don't know why I even asked now. I'm old enough to know what to do....maybe hahahaha..

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    Oh and the way you are talking is acceptable? Puhlease! Your such a chauvinistic pig it's unbelievable. You like girls that suck c@ck for sport, yet have a problem with a female using foul language. Can you really tolerate living with a woman that speaks her mind? I think it'll drive you insane even more. I don't think you even know what you want in life.
    I bet you're cute, too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123