+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How do you know if a girl has.....*ahem*

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post

Anyway, enjoy your political feed, lol. Wish i understood the complex political world.
    Only bit that interests me is watching Greece fall out of the Euro-zone and watching Brussels try to bury it's collective heads of state up their own far end.

Stationary or non-Stationary you've been watching far too many movies, Bolo Yung "Boards don't hit back!" actually they do, i was holding a board for a guy once and he said "hold it higher!" and I said "No way, dude your not that flexible!" and he proved my point when his spinning side kick shattered the bone on the tip of my little finger... That's never healed up right you know...

Suicide... Haha if I ever get to that age where I am too old and infirm I would just go out and buy a lot of apricots (peaches) martial arts tip number five hundred and thirty two peach pits which when split contain a fleshy nut used by Ninja's for centuries as a natural source of poison. Each peach pit typically contains 88mg of natural cyanide. If they think I am going to die wasting away in some hospital bed on social care there going to be in for a surprise.

Two peach pit seeds eaten with a cup of coffee is more than ample enough! Quick and painless.

WTF man hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    WTF man hahaha
    You know the bit inside a peach the part that you cant eat that looks like a walnut? Crack it open with some nut crackers, inside you'll find a soft chewy seed that looks like an almond. That my chum is pure toxin's, one seed might not be enough if your a large person but two is more than enough.

Once it hits the stomach you have approx 5 Minutes until you fall into a coma and die on the spot. Thats one of my pet hates reading about people who are old and infirm wasting away on social care in some hospital bed, refused the right to die with some dignity. If it was me and I knew I was dying and I knew I had already had a pretty good run at life why suffer at the hands of some care worker who wants to walk you to the toilet and wipe your backside, that's got to be the most degrading thing ever.

I would just put in the dentures and enjoy my special blend of almonds, thinking, **** you!

It's like who the **** are these people that want to precociously presume to take the liberties and free will of others away from them, "no sorry you can't die just yet, we're getting paid a mint to keep you alive!" failing the poison there's always the noose and the hangman's knot.

Traditionally that's made with thirteen turns to the coils, hence why the number 13 is unlucky for some.
    Last edited by Xircom; 08-11-12 at 04:18 AM.

Well, this has definitely turned out to be a real man's thread: orgasms, the threatening of violence, false claims (Immatroll) and martial arts. Wonderful.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, this has definitely turned out to be a real man's thread:
    Including the fact you've scared the chicks away. I can't possibly post what I wanted to now. Except:

Xircom, you are boring.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Just to be sure they orgasm, chow down on her clit till she does. Once she lays quivering and too sensitive for more tongue, then you know.

Ugh am I the only one to find 007ninja disgusting?!?!

...no, that was something all right. Excuse me while I vomit. Although that certainly is one way to be sure...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Ugh am I the only one to find 007ninja disgusting?!?!
    Ouch lol. I didn't realize that straight talk was so wrong nowadays. I never checked how old some of you are. Maybe I ended up in a teen forum. Sorry, I thought this was adult discussions. Why is it wrong to be straight forward? I'm a disgusting pervert for knowing how to get women off...yeesh. Sensitive folk on here. It's hard to be straight and honest when you have to re-word everything to a teen level.

You're the creepiest guy I've ever seen on this forum... and that's saying something. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by 007ninja View Post
    Ouch lol. I didn't realize that straight talk was so wrong nowadays. I never checked how old some of you are. Maybe I ended up in a teen forum. Sorry, I thought this was adult discussions. Why is it wrong to be straight forward? I'm a disgusting pervert for knowing how to get women off...yeesh. Sensitive folk on here. It's hard to be straight and honest when you have to re-word everything to a teen level.
    I appreciate your answer. It's not something I'd TRY (but then again, my prospects of getting laid are equal to the statistical likelihood of winning the lottery, getting struck by lightning twice and being attacked by a shark simultaneously) but if it works for you, perhaps it isn't an isolated thing; maybe that's more common than one would think..

Wait a minute; Imma looks like he got banned again and he DID make references to being a ninja..is this another Imma profile?

If it is, I take back what I said. Always a fan, Imma !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345