+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Getting back a man's attention

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I've yet to see sixpack even reply to a thread in ask a male. All he ever does is comment on the women who have actually given some kind of advice. If he'd even read he'd see that the majority of us have NOT said anything of the like as "its not your fault."
    I realised this myself. Which is why, recently, I made the point of replying to such posts if only not to expose myself to such criticism. Check out some of the latest threads.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Yes, and when he does post advice, it's basically the same thing that some female before him has already said.
    Hahahahahahaha actually no, not at all... Although I do agree with female posters when they are right about some aspects of "being male". You have to give credit when it's due. Don't happen too often, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I've yet to see sixpack even reply to a thread in ask a male. All he ever does is comment on the women who have actually given some kind of advice. If he'd even read he'd see that the majority of us have NOT said anything of the like as "its not your fault."
    I think I have pointed that out a few times....still he prefers to be the whiny bitch that he is because he has nothing else to offer.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixpacj View Post
    I realised this myself. Which is why, recently, I made the point of replying to such posts if only not to expose myself to such criticism. Check out some of the latest threads.
    Actually, I pointed this out to you months ago. Just saying.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I think I have pointed that out a few times....still he prefers to be the whiny bitch that he is because he has nothing else to offer.
    Buahahahaha do you actually read other threads? I give advice - when I feel I have something to contribute and not just to express my premenstrual emotional pain. WHich is an example you should follow - under ask a female naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Actually, I pointed this out to you months ago. Just saying.
    As above, I do not like to post for the sole purpose of posting some BS because I have no life outside of this silly forum.

Also, I pointed to you, months ago, that your (females') flooding of this section with unsolicited advice is disrespectful to OPs and males who post here. Just sayin'.

Go and re-read the threads in which you have actually posted some advice (they're not many), and compare the advice you offered with the advice given before you by some female poster. You'll see that most of the times you'll find a match.

It doesn't take a man to understand a man (unless it's for strictly physical issues or something). People are people, driven by the same basic emotions, and any good people reader can understand both a man and a woman in most contexts.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Also, I pointed to you, months ago, that your (females') flooding of this section with unsolicited advice is disrespectful to OPs and males who post here. Just sayin'.
    Double-digit IQ-person: You really are a whingy bitch, aren't you?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Double-digit IQ-person: You really are a whingy bitch, aren't you?
    You're both kind and generous.

when I feel I have something to contribute and not just to express my premenstrual emotional pain.
    hahaha
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Just to update my situation: I acted cool, didn't text him waited for him to do so, which he did, a couple of days later and it hasn't stopped since. We r like texting
    each other all the time, he cooked dinner, we hung out with his friends, went dancing and had late night conversations and I totally like the relationship we are in. There has also been a lot of sex and we are both sleeping with other people as well. I am totally enjoying polyamory.

Both sleeping with other people, lol, yeah, good one.

^You should follow whatever his advice is; he knows how to get his guy back, all right.

Quote Originally Posted by Anika1 View Post
    I am totally enjoying polyamory.
    Well, glad to see you changed your entire mental approach since starting this thread. I guess some women can be talked into anything. Lucky for us men
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

OP - But, you said in your very first post that you have feelings for this guy? So now you are compromising yourself to only a FWB type of situation? Good lord...why? Trust me I know how powerful rationalization can be. Do you think that by giving him what he wants (sex with no commitment) will make him care about you more and then develop feelings? It wont happen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast