+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she thriving on my attention that I give back to her or have geniune interest?

Is she thriving on my attention that I give back to her or have geniune interest?

Ok i've known this girl about 6 months she recently broke up with her boyfriend who treated her like rubbish about a month a go. When I first met her, her best friend told me she really liked me, we've always been flirty but now we're starting to get closer. She is always the one initiating the conversation, and always tells me i'm cute...The other day we had "dnm" where we basically got everything off our chest I admitted to her that I like her and the next day she asked me to catch up with her and we're going on a date. Although things sound really great.. she's said to me a couple of times in messages over the past few weeks that "i'm really lonely" or "i really want to see you" - and then when i suggest something like "sounds like you need some company" or "do you want to come over" she finds an excuse not to meet up with me. Also a week ago she sent me a message "I really want to hang out with you tomorrow" but then when I asked if she wanted to catch up for coffee the next day she didn't reply to my message and then 4 hours later spoke to me on facebook and said that her phone had stuffed up so she couldnt reply to my text.. yet 45 minutes after I sent her the message we were both online on chat but i didnt hear anything from her. I can't put my finger on it... i ignore messages from her and then an hour later she'll send another one too me. Am I reading too much into this or is she stringing me along ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She likes the attention, but doesn't sound romantically interested in you. Sorry.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?