+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: still in love with ex boyfriend 2 years after breakup

U
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    It doesn't matter who initiates the contact. If he doesn't want her the way she wants him or if he's just contacting her to **** her, or if he's just curious if she's moved on or not, or he's just making sure he can still pull her, then he does not value her the way she wants to be valued. You're question is moot.

OP: Are you still having sex with him?
    I have a few times but not often :/

Well, if you're still having sex with it's no bloody wonder you can't get over him. Where's your self-respect, doll? Surely you know that is the only reason he's still around... simply because the chances are high that you'll do him once he graces you with his presence once every other month or so. You deserve better than settling for only what he gives you. Stop sabotaging your own emotional health and get on with your life without him in it. You're a booty call and he just says things that he knows you'll want to hear in order to make you think you're more to him than that. If he had genuine I-want-to-be-your-boyfriend feelings for you, if he valued you in that regard, then this thread wouldn't exist and you'd not be crying that you even have to get over him, never mind that you can't.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xowinterbabyxo View Post
    I have a few times but not often :/
    This guy only keeps you around for the potential sex. That's it. Men who like women *make time for them*. It's really that simple. This guy may like you a bit but he has no respect for you. Without respect, there isn't love. Sorry but that's the true.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12