+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is it with girls and androgynous men?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You'd be hard-pressed to find any others who agree with you.
    I agree with Iam. Of course he's also a prick but he's a million times funnier than you. You are a prick and you're not even funny.

Lol, whatever, frog.

These guys make my day.
    Lmao.

You ever notice how girls all like "indie" music digging, tight pants wearing, acoustic guitar playing whiny androgynous faggots?

Given that these effeminate douchebags act like women and sort of resemble them, does this mean most girls are secretly lesbian?
    No, they aren't lesbians. It's just that the Indie guys are probably nicer than you.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    No, they aren't lesbians. It's just that the Indie guys are probably nicer than you.
    But they're so gay..and have bad taste. To an extent, they must still be somewhat latently lesbian if they do sexual things with androgynous folk.

But they're so gay..and have bad taste. To an extent, they must still be somewhat latently lesbian if they do sexual things with androgynous folk.
    Obviously they're not really gay, or they wouldn't want the attention of the girls. Which means that they're getting action, and you're not. So what are you doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Obviously they're not really gay, or they wouldn't want the attention of the girls. Which means that they're getting action, and you're not. So what are you doing wrong?
    Maybe they're not sure they're gay. As a third party and a neutral observer, they're plainly gay. But I suppose it is the fineline between effeminate and occasionally masculine that they possess that drives the girls crazy. Plus, they're hip, stupid and unoriginal; thus, they're a hit with the chicks.

What I am doing wrong is not spewing stupid "anti-corporate" BS, wearing girls' pants, putting on mascara and going 15 years without a haircut. Those must be my main faults.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 24-11-12 at 02:17 AM.

Yeah, chicks dig that anti-corporate bullshit. Cant get enough of me when i complain about how shite McDonalds is.

No, what you're doing wrong is indulging in biggoted, judgemental behaviour. You are insulting others to make yourself feel good. This is why you have no girlfriends and no friends.

There are also plenty of guys who aren't Indie who land girlfriends. But they have figured out that being a nice person is important when it comes to attracting others. Something you clearly haven't figured out yet.

And why am I wasting time on a Troll? Smacks self in head.

No point replying to lovesreject now, I think he's killed himself.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    No, what you're doing wrong is indulging in biggoted, judgemental behaviour. You are insulting others to make yourself feel good. This is why you have no girlfriends and no friends.

There are also plenty of guys who aren't Indie who land girlfriends. But they have figured out that being a nice person is important when it comes to attracting others. Something you clearly haven't figured out yet.
    But they are less intelligent than I am, and super fruity. Those fags need a good beating.

They're not nice; they're consistently manwhores and manipulating little shits. I'm better and nicer than they are.

Cool out gang!

Oh goodie, dingus is back with a new account. Gee, hm, that's totally surprising...

Has it occured to you that these guys get girls because ANYBODY can get girls if they put forth the effort? Nice guys, jerks, anyone in a gray area, manly men, girly men, rockers, rappers, cowboys, jocks, nerds...doesn't matter. Any of them can get it (at times) if they go for it.

You're overcomplicating the **** out of this brah.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12