+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is it with girls and androgynous men?

What is it with girls and androgynous men?

You ever notice how girls all like "indie" music digging, tight pants wearing, acoustic guitar playing whiny androgynous faggots?

Given that these effeminate douchebags act like women and sort of resemble them, does this mean most girls are secretly lesbian?

Yeah, its unlucky they dont prefer tedious, pseudo-intellectual, wee virgin, never seen a titty, faggots like your good self.

"Tedious"? You know I brighten your otherwise dismal existence. Pseudo? Lol, someone learn a new word from how I aptly described you the other day? Sooo mad. I'll just let your faggot remark slide.

lol, you start these threads so i come in and call you a faggot and you get my attention for a moment. I survived quite well here before your pathetic ass arrived. You ran out of material after about 20 posts. Im still going strong after 1000. I have lots more ways to call you a retarded queerhawk.

You are a complete embarrassment to the trolling profession, and as ive said many times before, go kill yourself. The irony of you thinking you are the first person in the world to use the word pseudo. You give the yanks a bad name, which is saying something. I'd wager good money that you have canadaian blood in your recent family tree.

Edit, forgot to laugh at you still being a wee virgin, lol.

Oh, I am SOOOO glad you understand my motives. Yes, I completely clamor about for your attention. Right. Whatever, muffin.

I'm not a troll, douchebag; I have a LIFE. Try getting one yourself. LOL and I never said I coined it; I just said your stupid ass probably didn't know what it meant before I called you that and so you found a definition online.

I wish I indeed had Canadian blood; Canadians are awesome. If I could, I'd move there.

Look, just shut up mongoloid; I own u. U mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Oh, I am SOOOO glad you understand my motives. Yes, I completely clamor about for your attention. Right. Whatever, muffin.

I'm not a troll, douchebag; I have a LIFE. Try getting one yourself. LOL and I never said I coined it; I just said your stupid ass probably didn't know what it meant before I called you that and so you found a definition online.

I wish I indeed had Canadian blood; Canadians are awesome. If I could, I'd move there.
    Some life, watching re-runs of golden girls on a saturday night and wanking yourself to sleep crying. Whatever floats your boat sport. The reason you are still a virgin is because you are a prick. Yep, ive said it. Someone had to.

You'd be hard-pressed to find any others who agree with you. You're an inherently disagreeable person.

By the way, how's the new Spiderman? Whacking it to the new Peter Parker, eh?

Look, just shut up mongoloid; I own u. U mad.
    I'm not your mother, haha.

You're a bitchy surrogate, all right.

You'd be hard-pressed to find any others who agree with you. You're an inherently disagreeable person.

By the way, how's the new Spiderman? Whacking it to the new Peter Parker, eh?
    I'm not looking for anyone to agree with me. You and I both know the truth. Live in denial all you want, but we both know until your attitude changes, its miss palm and her 5 sisters for you for the foreseeable.

I don't need to change; I'm quite fine as is, thank you very much.

No problem man. You're not a bad fella. Ive been a little harsh.

Damn, i think hes finally killed himself. Feel guilty now. Ah well.

...no, guy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast