+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A little advice , ladies ;)

A little advice , ladies ;)

There is this girl .we got a thing,i know it,and she does,we both feel it.
    But it is somehow hard,because both of us look good,got alot of opposite sex admirers,are arrogant,VERY self-confident and feel to be in control,and both use subtility alot..The only moment when we let us go ,is when we are both drunk.There were moments when we threated bad each other but it was a little fun too..

She is with some boy now,(for like a week or 2),but for the last like 2 3 days she keeps saying "Im bored of X" "I want to end it with X" when i m near(saying it to her friend).

Yesterday we were at a friend's bday(both sober,kind of).I went outside to take a fresh air,and there was she..I took a sit on the stairs,and she came near me,and said "there are also stairs in that spot ,pointing like 3 4 feet away",and i was like "i came on the stairs first,whats the deal".she said "I was first,you came after me" and made it sound like i came for her,especially.i said it clear that I did not came for her,and that if she is thinking that way she is mistaking,that being a crazy thing.She got up,irritated by what i said and started like shouting "why are you so arrogant,did you come to piss me off ,why you trying to be like that" , I answered "I do not try anything,(getting up to get inside) and I will leave if i disturb you".While going in she said "you are not disturbing".While the door was open she said "keep it open" , i kept it,she went it,so i stayed out a little more..

I don't have like a crush on her or something(had a small one like 2 3 years ago but nothing srsly,it was just a phase of mine) , but I think it would be fun with us , we both are spontaneus risky kind and like crazy adrenaline things..Just want an opinion , to know how to go on her,or if it doesn't worth it.

I think this sounds like a total and utter disaster. It would be a fun train wreck to watch though.

If she is not single . Stay the f away from her.respect other ppls relationship.doesn't matter it she is a slut

I agree with what Fruitsss said here.

@kageri Explain or go somewhere else..
    I do respect other ppl relationship,that's why i don't even try anything on her.I was only curious for an opinion,you know ,like what do you think.thnks anyway

You don't have to be rude if you want an explanation. It's pretty darn obvious. You flat out say you have personalities that conflict, you tell a story where you argue over nothing, the 2 of you don't sound like you can get along for 5 mins, she's with other people, and you want to start a freaking relationship. It would go up in flames within months. It would be like one of those neat reality tv shows I never watch where they pair people up only the aim wouldn't be to find someone you actually get along with but to see just how much fireworks can be created.

Quote Originally Posted by bass12345 View Post
    @kageri Explain or go somewhere else..
    I do respect other ppl relationship,that's why i don't even try anything on her.I was only curious for an opinion,you know ,like what do you think.thnks anyway
    Hey whatever floats your boat. If you want to experience this then go right ahead....there are no laws being broken here.

@kageri didn't mean to be rude..i get what u saying,but I just want a night with this girl,it's a wish of mine,and I will go for it,when the time is right..

@smackie Yes i will do that , thank you for ur advice..

This will give us both some headaches since we are kinda same stubborn types,but maybe it would work out to be a good ride..
    thnk ya all