+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ladies what do i do ..little advice !

Ladies what do i do ..little advice !

So i broke up 7 months ago with someone after a 5.5 years relationship.A few days later i met a girl that is 7 years older than me but that doesn't show if someone looks at her and me.Thing is that i was going thru a sensitive time and while we went out i acted badly,i used to leave her house without saying goodbye,i used to be sillent,when we went out with friends i left her once to go home with them and at some point she said we would be better off as just friends.I was never violent or used bad language even tho she doesn't have a problem using bad language sometimes.After some time apart we started seeing eachother again and i was under the impresion that we were just friends and because i liked her company i wanted to hang out as much as i could but not like daily to make her sick,and we talked nicely,she told me private stuff and i to her and it seemed perfect but at some point she started acting when i was visiting her house and relatives were there like i was her future husband making all sort of jokes about feelings and sexual stuff.This thing with the jokes goes even now but when i ask her to come at my house or do anything that invoves her coming to me she makes up excuses that she's busy (but not busy enough to not chat on ym),her car is out of gas,she has to baby sit and i have to go to her.When i ask if i am bothering her she says to stay cool cause i am not bothering but as soon as i leave her house everything turns to dust.She was suppose to pick me up for an exam cause my car broke down but the next day she "forgot".Then i ask her if she wants to bake some cookies toghether cause she said she wanted some and agreed for the next day but she never came to make them cause she was "too lazy".I never forcefully kiss or do anything to her but act as a gentelman with common sense but she's making me wonder what should i do.She's not saying no to me but not yes either,also she has alot of other men talking to her but their all wierdos and she says they are losers that pose no interest.What do you ladies thing i did wrong or am doing wrong and what should i do....should i just forget about and ignore her and try to continue.She says she wants something serious and i am offering just that.I am always paying for what she gets when we are toghether,i bring her stuff when we meet,i help her around the house.

Also from the time i was having a "bad" behavior and i changed myself even she said i was a new man,better and not the wierdo i was back then so that isn't a problem anymore.
    Last edited by Cloud206; 28-01-11 at 02:59 AM.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.

Wait, you and this girl are just friends, right? She used to be your girlfriend and then you broke up because you were acting weird (so weird), and now you're "just friends," is that correct?

So you're friends with a girl that treats you like crap, basically. You bend over backward to do nice things for her, yet she never makes any effort for you. Why are you doing this to yourself? Break it off with her.

Right now if you are still just friends and you want more, maybe just sit down and talk with her. tell her what you want and flat out ask if she does or not. at least that way you don't have to keep guessing.

yeah she avoids those serious talks by making everything a joke or just ignoring me.
    Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
    Franklin P. Jones

My hope died long time ago.