+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Could she be pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by AGuy101 View Post
    Not if you don't want to. In America women can hold a blank check on men's lives. 10,000 men a lone are in prison for unpaid child support. And when they get out they have to pay interest. Plus employers do not want to hire them or will take advantage of them. You don't have to do anything you do not want to do bro. Not to mention this woman can get an abortion.

You don't owe her shit but you are an idiot for exploding in her. Why even do that at all? How long was it?
    This why I pointed out using better birth control and oh communicating with your partner would help duh.....but hey it takes two to tango, so you better be ready for it's consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This why I pointed out using better birth control and oh communicating with your partner would help duh.....but hey it takes two to tango, so you better be ready for it's consequences.
    I think it is just, fuc*king rude to "let it out" in some, any and all women who are not there for the purpose of producing children. RUDE. Just rude. And that only really happens to someone who doesn't know shit about what they are doing and they might not even last 2-5 minutes. Someone who is going for an hour+ is not gonna do that.

But there are no consequences, ethically. Why? Because the whole argument is: "what about the child?" What about the man? Same thing with abortion rights: "you are killing a child?" An unborn fetus is not a person. You are subjecting a woman to something she does not want done to her. If one enforces the enslavement of one person for another, there can be no rights.

Think of it this way: the military draft. Taking any and all people off to die for their country. So we are killing our own people for whom? Whos rights are we protecting?

uhhhh I really don't understand your rant....maybe walk away and take a breather to calm down might help.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like he's been boozing. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy cow, Aguy101. Relax, its not your kid, is it?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Sounds like he's been boozing. lol
    That or he's in a manic state.

I USED A BLOODY CONDOM! IT BROKE!!!!
    Bloody hell people. Read.
    Anyway that is all

Hey if this isn't such a big deal to you, why are here asking such a ridiculous question then? We would never know if she was or not, we are not doctors.

People here are just giving you some advice on how to prevent you from being in this situation again......obviously it worried you enough to come here and ask so you get what you get.

Stop being so defensive. Anyways the comments above are just this thread being derailed and has nothing to do with you.

Quote Originally Posted by j-white View Post
    I USED A BLOODY CONDOM! IT BROKE!!!!
    Bloody hell people. Read.
    Anyway that is all
    Did she take the pregnancy test yet?

Ya peeing on a stick will answer your question.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    uhhhh I really don't understand your rant....maybe walk away and take a breather to calm down might help.
    So is that your argument? That's literally called: "argument from intimidation." Google it. It's when I give an argument and you just insult it. You're useless.

AGuy, your post was pretty much incomprehensible to anyone who read it...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    AGuy, your post was pretty much incomprehensible to anyone who read it...
    You are anyone. For the person who wants to use their mind, they will understand; for the person who doesn't, well then THAT person is a puppet to everything. A loose mind isn't a mind but a toy ready to be played with.

In that case... Just call me Pinnochio cause you don't make any sense to me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    In that case... Just call me Pinnochio cause you don't make any sense to me either.
    I said it's rude to cum in a woman who doesn't want that.

Then I said that a woman, a man and a child have equal rights. A woman cannot take a man's rights and a baby cannot take a woman's rights. Because then there would be no rights. I compared it to the military draft because taking people against their will to fight and die is an abdication (step down, let go, etc.) of rights. Whose rights are they protecting?

Go ahead and ignore that. If so, then we aren't talking about sense: we are talking about your claim to my life.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast