+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do feelings come back when seeing an ex

do feelings come back when seeing an ex

hello all:

I'm wondering if you see an ex that you haven't seen in awhile if feelings come back?

here's what happened... I was dating this girl for 3 months.. Everything seems to be going very well, except 1 day she told me that she had to talk to me about something and she wanted to talk in person... She never showed up for that meeting!prior to that she wanted to move in with me!

today almost 2 months of not talking to her or see her, I ran into her at my work!... I work in the automotive field, 1 of of the vehicles I was inspecting that came from another shop broke down..the shop that brought the car in, call for a part to be delivered... She works for the auto store and delivered the part! When she came to drop off a part I was busy with another inspection and didn't have a chance to talk to her.. When I looked up and saw her, she waved, but I was unable 2 step out of the vehicle to talk to her.. By the time I finished my inspection she drove off..

after seeing her all of those feelings and emotions came racing back to me ... What I'm wondering is, typically, do those feelings come back for females to? Do you think she experience the same types of feelings and emotions ...
    They may forget what you said, but, they will never forget how you made them feel ...

Yes, we have feelings too. Seeing someone I dated in the past would likely remind me of the times we spent together. If she's moved on, she'd just think about it, but not wish to go back for it.