+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letting my partner get a bj from another girl?

You would need to talk about what happens after. Who decides when to end - you or him? Are you going to want to get together with him after - what will you do if you want to or don't want to. What if one of you wants to and one doesn't?

What are you allowed to do say during?

How do you handle the other woman leaving or staying?

These are the things that occur to me.
    </snip ->

I agree, those are some good points being brought up there.

You definitely need to discuss in detail ground rules/boundaries when getting involved in this kind of activity, because it will put your relationship to the test.

When people start coming with ideas like this i can only say its cause there is no
    love. or even care. They just with the other person too fulfill their nasty fantasy's.

Cause in a healthy relationship/ marriage no one ones their partner to be touch by another person in that way.
    And if u find that okay u should not be mad if he cheat!
    Cause u already told him that u have no morals no boundaries. So its open house.

Yes that is true, but when so young, there is nothing wrong with exploring sexuality. Enjoy it before you get tied down in a marriage with babies and responsibilities. Really she hasn't got that much to lose, they are just BF/GF. Relationships come and go.

Quote Originally Posted by Fruitsss View Post
    When people start coming with ideas like this i can only say its cause there is no
    love. or even care. They just with the other person too fulfill their nasty fantasy's.

Cause in a healthy relationship/ marriage no one ones their partner to be touch by another person in that way.
    And if u find that okay u should not be mad if he cheat!
    Cause u already told him that u have no morals no boundaries. So its open house.
    so very true. so when he starts cheating and keeps on messing with this other girl then that will be your own fault. I know a chick who wanted to please her husband and make their sex life interesting. As to why she couldnt as his wife make it more interesting without including other ho's is beyond me. Anyway, her husband continued to sneak and see this other girl behind his wife back (they also were having threesomes for almost 6 months with this girl). The girl pops up pregnant and his wife wanted to play the victim. I did not symphathize with her because I felt like if you bought this in your relationship, then what the hell did you think would happen? It opens so many doors. If your not serious about this person and dont see a future and the relationship is a joke , then go for it. I thought about doing things like that in the past but when I realized it can bring so many unwanted things, I felt real silly for considering it.

If you're going to do it, do it with someone you'll never see again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12