+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: is this creepy or too stalkerish?

Not cool bro

Quote Originally Posted by ginastar View Post
    ok yay, so basically your saying i should email!
    Yes, email the guy and let us know how it works out!

Question is, what would you say in the email?

Quote Originally Posted by ginastar View Post
    Is it too creepy and desperate looking to email a guy I find attractive but never have an opportunity to speak w him? I do think he would be flattered to get an email from me (I have seen him check me out for afar) but I always see him in a work environment where there is no opportunity for me to approach him or vice versa. so im wondering if a man would find it completely creepy and/or make me look desperate if I emailed him?
    Would you be contacting him through your work email? If you would be, then I say don't be using work email inappropriately.. many employers check that stuff.

Just go over and talk to him. That way there's nothing on file to incriminate either of you. Emailing him wouldn't make you look desperate.. it would just make you look lazy and insecure when you can actually just go over to him ~ why is there no opportunity if you see that he's looking your way?

well i cannot approach him bc when i see him hes working an event, so i cant go over to where he is. i wouldnt be inappropriate in an email, but what should i say? i dont even wanna ask him out. i just wanna show him im interested and then let him ask me out if he wants to...

Totally not true about there not being single guys in their 30s...I've met/dated a couple. They just might not be cream of the crop unless they were once engaged or married but shit happened. Try bumping up your age range a bit. Lol coolstorybro and love reject are kind of the clowns of this forum.

Anyway more seriously...the way my coworkers and I bond is to take lunch break together (as in forget your packed lunch and let's go to this restaurant). If your office uses IM or gchat (I feel like that's a growing trend) message and ask if he wants to get lunch. Maybe for the first time invite a few more ppl and then try to sit next to him so you guys can talk.

Quote Originally Posted by rayna View Post
    Totally not true about there not being single guys in their 30s...I've met/dated a couple. They just might not be cream of the crop unless they were once engaged or married but shit happened. Try bumping up your age range a bit. Lol coolstorybro and love reject are kind of the clowns of this forum.

Anyway more seriously...the way my coworkers and I bond is to take lunch break together (as in forget your packed lunch and let's go to this restaurant). If your office uses IM or gchat (I feel like that's a growing trend) message and ask if he wants to get lunch. Maybe for the first time invite a few more ppl and then try to sit next to him so you guys can talk.
    hey, i do not work with him, nor does he work in an office. I see him at events he works and thats why i cannot approach him.

Oh sorry, that's what it kind of sounded like. What is he doing at these events? Unless he's out in front of people and interacting with them constantly I'm sure it's okay to squeeze in a bit of small talk. Really depends on the situation tho...but I have flirted and talked to people on their job before...started dated someone I met this way actually.

yes he is constantly interacting basically and his boss is out there with him so it would def be weird for me to go out there, people are not allowed. it would be like walking onto a baseball field when there is a game going on, lol . one time i waited around after, but i couldnt find him after the event. i could continue going and hoping for an opportunity after an event but that its hard so i figured i would ask pple what they think about the email thing. do you think emailing would be VERY weird of me? or you just think he might like me better if i find a way to talk to him?

How did you get his email and is it his personal or work email?

I still think face time is best.

But if email is truly the only way then try it. I'm not a dude, but I think of two instances where a guy emailed me to initiate convo...I ignored one bc that was during middle school and I was weirded out. The second time was someone I met at a conference and he went back to his city for work but emailed me afterwards... We're kind of just like pen pals now.

Try giving him more eye contact/smiles. If he's truly watching you and interested... He may find a way to talk to you. It happens.

I would say try first to know if he is single.
    And i think text mssg would be better but if u only have his email u
    can email him then just to let him know u like him and if he is
    single , before jumping and let your feelings grow further!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234