+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confused with my guy best friend.

I joked around last time when I didn't have feeling for him. I asked him during high school years has he like me? He say yes awhile but at that time he was just a playboy . Always playing around so he say he wouldn't do that to me.

That why till now we aren't together but I hope he has decided to stop playing around and settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Not really. I thought my post was clear. I'm not going to add to your fantasy with conjecture, if that's what you are asking. You need to ask *him* what's up, not me.
    Yes I will soon. Still thinking how to start asking.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedGirl10 View Post
    Yes I will soon. Still thinking how to start asking.
    Ah. Well in this case, post what you are thinking and the guys will give you some feedback.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don’t think there’s much confusion about the situation. It sounds like he’s making his advances towards you. Now if you’re also attracted to him, then I think you need to let him know. With any relationship you need to know what the other is expecting from you. The part about whether or not he’s playing around might be a little harder to find out, presumptively because he could tell you that he has the same feelings but then not feel as much in a month or two down the line. That’s why it’s good to communicate and try to find out as much as possible about what he might be thinking. Start simple, joke with him a bit, be comfortable, and play around and see what each of you remembers about each other (10 yrs right?). It’ll lead to laughs and a perfect time to reach the subject.

U said u had a crush from the day u knew him till now so try too bring confusion wih alot of
    numbers now make no sense.
    FACT IS U KNEW IT CAN LEAD TOO THAT AT LEAST FROM YOUR PART.
    And how do u leave where u have too sleep over too him ?
    Is it not your responsibility too book your own?
    Like its a place where u have too put your head at night.

Quote Originally Posted by jolene austin View Post
    I don’t think there’s much confusion about the situation. It sounds like he’s making his advances towards you. Now if you’re also attracted to him, then I think you need to let him know. With any relationship you need to know what the other is expecting from you. The part about whether or not he’s playing around might be a little harder to find out, presumptively because he could tell you that he has the same feelings but then not feel as much in a month or two down the line. That’s why it’s good to communicate and try to find out as much as possible about what he might be thinking. Start simple, joke with him a bit, be comfortable, and play around and see what each of you remembers about each other (10 yrs right?). It’ll lead to laughs and a perfect time to reach the subject.
    Even I know him that long not all the problems I know. Is very Hard for me to know what he is thinking. He doesn't like to bother me by telling me all his problem. So I really had no idea what is he thinking.
    Your suggestion about the joke is good as I always do that to him this should be easier.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12