+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please help, Im really lost and don't know what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    it's about not giving into the evil ways of others even when it seems right...
    I dont get it. Explain to me this book well since I am sure you are smart enough to know that I will probably never bother reading the book. The line you gave me above sounds like it actually agrees with me. I am not going to give in to sluts!

I just did a search and I think it is written by a female LOL. What right does a female have to judge if man should or should not be jealous? absolutly none. It says that it is about the creative potential of man....now I am confused...this has nothing to do with the topic...is someone pulling a fast one here?
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-04-05 at 04:57 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundermare
    I Just broke up with my girlfriend for about a week now, I just having hard time killing time and keep thinking of her. I really want her back but don't really know what to do. Be been togerther for two years.

In this two years, I know I been treating her bad and keep her out away from her friends specially guy friends, I know im a jealous type of boyfriend, But Im willing to change to get her back.

She said I been too controlling and doesnt care for her much. I do admit that, but right now I do really sorry for doing that to her. I just dont know what to do to have her back, Please help me with some advice what should I do..

Thanks.
    Glenn
    Well, it's only been a week ... thinking about her is a given ... especially if you were the "dumped" one ... so, don't expect to just be able to toss your ex-love out the window ...

Ahh ... the jealousy part will kill you ... I messed up with that shit before too and it's something that's very hard to change ... but it can happen ... but, at least, next time you'll know what to work on ... just think of it this way, if you keep throwin' jealous tantrums, it just makes you look insecure and girls aren't exactly fond of guys with no confidence ... plus, in the end, it's all about you ... anyone or anything is just there for the ride ...

A lot of times, you don't realize what you have until you've lost it ... but if u do have a chance at getting back with her ... really examine yourself and know you can realistically change and you're not just saying that to get her back and revert to your old ways ...

Again, it's only been a week ... give it time ...

E
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I dont get it. Explain to me this book well since I am sure you are smart enough to know that I will probably never bother reading the book. The line you gave me above sounds like it actually agrees with me. I am not going to give in to sluts!

I just did a search and I think it is written by a female LOL. What right does a female have to judge if man should or should not be jealous? absolutly none. It says that it is about the creative potential of man....now I am confused...this has nothing to do with the topic...is someone pulling a fast one here?
    i'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you, i merely suggessted that you read the book too. i suggest reading as many books as possible. i can't help your confusion, only you can.

What right does a female have to judge if man should or should not be jealous? ov...

i feel the same way when i see men (and lesbians) protesting abortion...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12