+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please help, Im really lost and don't know what to do.

Please help, Im really lost and don't know what to do.

I Just broke up with my girlfriend for about a week now, I just having hard time killing time and keep thinking of her. I really want her back but don't really know what to do. Be been togerther for two years.

In this two years, I know I been treating her bad and keep her out away from her friends specially guy friends, I know im a jealous type of boyfriend, But Im willing to change to get her back.

She said I been too controlling and doesnt care for her much. I do admit that, but right now I do really sorry for doing that to her. I just dont know what to do to have her back, Please help me with some advice what should I do..

Thanks.
    Glenn

I had to break up with a jealous boyfriend that I was with for a long time. It was a good idea for me because I didn't even get to spend too much time with my family without him bitchin'. No guy friends either. I'd get in trouble for talking to guys!
    If this is your only problem and you can stop doing it, then I don't see anything wrong with giving it another shot since you were together for so long. If there are other issues between you two that aren't going to change then it probably won't work out. Since you can't stop thinking about it you probably want to get back together. The worst thing that could happen is that you'd have to break up again. That way you would know that you made a better decision.
    Good luck...

Well... what can I say? Jealousy can be cute at first, but it really really gets to point where it seems desperate and pathetic. It seems that everyone is at least a little bit jealous. Some more than others of course, but everyone to an extent. You shouldn't always act on these implulses though. Just causes problems.

As for winning her back etc, I think you need to work on your jealousy first. Also, in case you don't get her back, it seems as though you are having trouble spending your time without her, right? Get a hobby man. Take up an instrument, take dance lessons, learn a foreign language, start reading more, etc. Believe me, even if you don't get back together with her, you'll be glad you did. Good luck!

Thanks for the advice... But Im still need help.

I know I must change my jealousy first I order to have her back, But at this point I don't even feel like doing anything, and I dont even feel like eatting at all even tho I know im hungry myself. I just can't get her out of my mind for every second. Please help me out guys... I did try to hang out with my friend more, but after we're done I back to the sad mood and think of her, In another word, I can't get her out of my mind... Please help.

Well have you tried contacting her in anyway?!?

Of course I did, I even said Im sorry, I really miss her and love her and willing to change my jealousy, after that I asked her to see if we have a chance to be back togerther, she didnt say a thing... So I told her doesnt matter how long It will take, I will try my best to change and wait for you till you're back to me.

Please... Someone help me... I feeling really sad and i feel the whole world is over when she is not here with me... I can't just stop thinking of her, I don't know what I can do to pass those minutes and seconds.... Please someone help me... = _(

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermare
    Please... Someone help me... I feeling really sad and i feel the whole world is over when she is not here with me... I can't just stop thinking of her, I don't know what I can do to pass those minutes and seconds.... Please someone help me... = _(
    Masterbate. waa waa waa big deal. I am crazy for a girl like that for 7 years and counting who I have lost connections with and I am not dead yet...youll be fine. Don't you have any friends?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

of course I do, I even tried to go out with them when I got a chance. But after we're done hanging out, im back to the sad mood again...

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermare
    of course I do, I even tried to go out with them when I got a chance. But after we're done hanging out, im back to the sad mood again...
    Then just stay sad....thats what I do. I am sure that when you were with her that she would leave for home at some points as well right? Were you sad then?

Thundermare: I have an assignment for you. It will change your life and help you to give up the jealousy that plagues so many guys. It did for me.

Read Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead.

Trust me on this one. I've been there.

Peace.

Is Ayn Rand's The fountainhead is a book?

yes. it's a book. now get to it...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    yes. it's a book. now get to it...
    What is it about?

it's about not giving into the evil ways of others even when it seems right...

you should probably read it too ov it might do you some good. maybe you'll stop asking condescending questions...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast