+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Kindly advice on my distressed love situation

Kindly advice on my distressed love situation

hello ladies.....
    I fell in love with a girl almost 22 years back and i am sure she also fell for me.It continued for about two years unexpressed/untold as i was not nor am i now courageous enough to tell her and as such " i love you" is still unsaid even after 22 years.Well due to some family issues and all that we got married to different people and both of us have kids.After the marriage she used to call me occasionally once or twice a month but we never spoke about love or expressed our love to eachother till date.We didnt lose contact though it was rare and sometimes we met face to face in all these years.After eight years of marriage her husband started troubling her over a property issue which was gifted to her by her father.Her husband wanted her to transfer it to his name which she obviously refused and it all ended up in a clash.To cut short ,she is now living alone from last couple of months and i am also living alone in the same city just at a distance of five kilometers.I also had some clashes with my wife during the course of last ten years on some domestic problems (not this issue though she has some sense of it) and it also ended up in my living separate though not divorce.We are both now in our forties and both of us have children( her children are with her and mine are with my wife) as i said before and both of us live in same city.
    Obviously our current living situations have added fuel to fire and now we meet at her place almost twice or thrice in a week . We also talk on phone almost daily as both of us keep on creating unnecessary reasons for this and i keep on helping her in solving day to day problems whatever way i can. In spite of all this we have never been able to express our love for each other.I dont see if there is any future for our relation but i have a deep desire to tell her those three magical words.I dont want to die without telling her all that is stored in my heart from last 22 years.I have wept and i still continue to weep during lonely sad nights and sometimes i cry loud.This is not that she doesnt love me,she does.I can read in her eyes feelings for me but she has reservations and social threat as i understand it.She keeps on gazing me for long durations ,sometimes straight into my eyes and sometimes when i am busy in talking to other people.she does make up and change her dress when she knows i will be visting her.I can see her face glowing as soon as she looks at me.Mostly she sits in my opposite direction so as to have a constant gaze at me.

Now i need advice how to break this 22 year old barrier between us in order to express my love feelings to her and how to say those three magical words.Perhaps that has become only aim in my life........thank you for reading me ...i know ladies have their perespective which men can never reach at......I also know a woman's guess is as good as accuracy of man.
    So ladies kindly tell me what could be in her heart. Does she want me to express my feelings for her? or she wants it as it is? As i said we discuss many day to day issues freely and we also discuss our problems with our marriage partners at ease and we share all secrets to each other and she knows that i can go to any extent for her well being...............waiting for your responses....thanks again
    Last edited by master; 09-01-13 at 01:18 PM.

Sounds like you should just go for it & tell her. If she doesnt respond favorably just tell her you respect her feelings and you wont bring it up again. But if she feels the same way, you'll never know until you say something. I seriously doubt she'll make the first move.

Well from last one month i am looking for the right opportunity to come up where i can reveal my feelings for her in a natural way under the cover of some pertinent ongoing discussion but till now i have not succeeded.In spite of being a highly successful executive and very much communicative,i have miserably failed to express my inner feelings.In fact as soon as i see her, i get lost and i feel as if i have gone dumb.This has happened a good number of times before.

Well maybe you should dive right in instead of waiting for a discussion to lead into it. What if you wait to long & she reconciles with her husband & finally gives him the property he wants. You dont want that to happen, do you?
    No time like the present. And you are wasting time. Go for it

yes i agree ..... Can you please tell a few hints how to i should start .............

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her for *your* reasons, not worrying about what she thinks or feels. Either she reciprocates or she doesn't. After that much time, its crazy not to sort this out. Take a risk, man. Worst case is she doesn't feel the same. Then you have closure at least.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by master View Post
    yes i agree ..... Can you please tell a few hints how to i should start .............
    Start of telling her that you have something to say that you've wanted to tell her for a very long time, and you want her to know in advance that you respect her feelings after you tell her, whether or not she feels the same way. Then just tell her. And then reiterate that regardless of whether or not she feels the same, you respect it & are still willing to be good friends if she doesn't.