+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inguinal hernia a @#$%%&* excuse????

Inguinal hernia a @#$%%&* excuse????

He says that he has and inguinal hernia and it is causing pain in his testicles. He says it causes a great deal of pain during sex so we have barely had any... is this just an excuse? Any other guy out there that can back up his claim??

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If it's interfering with his sex life, he should have it surgically repaired. Frankly though, I would be worried that something else is going on down there... unless there is a problem with the hernia, people don't ordinarily complain of pain a hernia...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

what else do you think could physically be going on?

A cyst in his scrotum, perhaps? Cancer of the testicle, maybe? Google "Pain in Testicles" and you'll get a thousand possibilities. Best to encourage him to see a doctor instead of mistrusting why he's not having sex with you.

Here's a good place to start:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual-health/male-reproductive-system/10-causes-of-testicular-pain.htm
    Last edited by Wakeup; 31-01-13 at 12:42 AM. Reason: added link

If I had a problem with my goolies I'd be off to see the doctor real fast. Perhaps the sex is crap and he's searching for an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    If I had a problem with my goolies I'd be off to see the doctor real fast. Perhaps the sex is crap and he's searching for an excuse.
    Actually, according to the article in the above link, it is not uncommon for men to ignore their painful goolies. Many men avoid going to the doctor for any ailment, even troubled dangly bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Actually, according to the article in the above link, it is not uncommon for men to ignore their painful goolies. Many men avoid going to the doctor for any ailment, even troubled dangly bits.
    Not me. First sign of trouble and I'll plonk my pink bits on his desk for him to check. To go off topic a bit I once tore my foreskin and had to see the doc - not easy explaining that to a doc, esp in a foreign language!!!

ouch, ouch, ouch, omg - ouch!

The important question is not whether or not it's an excuse. The important question is if he's doing anything about it. The latter shows whether or not he cares about a lack of sex life.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

no this can happen, my ex got a hernia a few months after we started dating and he would say he could actually feel the hernia in his lower abdomen and that it kinda felt weird when we had sex. he had to get surgery to get it removed

I would say get him to a doctor pretty fast...
    If he's a man, mostly he'll want sex, so I don't think a guy would normally lie about that.