+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do men love bitches?

To answer your actual question, guys that will hook up with you are only there for the sex to begin with usually. Once you leave, it's more of the wanting what they lost now.

To answer your actual question, guys that will hook up with you are only there for the sex to begin with usually. Once you leave, it's more of the wanting what they lost now.
    Yea.. now they have to prep some other piece of fluff for steady poon and that can be time consuming. Might as wall go back and see if you can still pull the one you've been already doing.

This is not love. They feel rejected and try to get you back to stroke their own ego. It sounds as if the type of men you go out with are just as bad as you so keep it that way. As long as your not hurting an actual nice bloke then nobody really cares. Sounds like you and these men deserve each other.

This is not love. They feel rejected and try to get you back to stroke their own ego. It sounds as if the type of men you go out with are just as bad as you so keep it that way. As long as your not hurting an actual nice bloke then nobody really cares. Sounds like you and these men deserve each other. Also sounds like severe low self esteem and emotional immaturity. Id recommend you get some therapy or else just stay single forever

It wouldn't surprise me if these men all new each other and they play pass the parcel with her lol. I have a friend like that. Sad really

I'm a guy and i have the same problem. i have got better though. only date girls who are like you and the moment i think she's about to get into me even though it was not supposed to be serious, I'm out, like a slippery fish . and this is before they get serious so i have learned to save a lot of trouble for myself and her. you could learn some too cause they all say they won't get serious.

Some men are like dogs. If you tell yourself that you're a bitch, you're likely to attract dogs.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I cant believe the amount of incredible delusion here.

I always have in the back of my mind the reminder that when asking each other about other sexes there will be generalization and exaggeration, just like when some say women are evil this way or the other..

Men do not love bitches, if you think they do then you live in a small cave and not reality.

People have different tastes, i for example dont like bitches which i define as conceded high maintenance insecure pieces of crap, i go for someone down to earth, realistic, and real, heck i dont mind if if they are shy or quiet, or if they would like to take things a bit slow...

My lord the generalization..

Yet you just generalized. Hypocrite.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Your one liner is flawed.

No i didn't, the problem here is that you didn't understand my argument and thus you attempt to use broken logic to attack it.

No where did i generalize, its more of an educated guess because of how many people are rather narrow minded and uneducated in many cases and thus make assumptions about what everyone believes, perhaps better wording would have avoided your confusion.

Then when i say men do not love bitches, i mean it in the context that the OP ment it in so that she understands. Men in general dont prefer bitches without any doubt, that is a hasty and confused generalization.

Then for the high maintenance type, its not generalizing its analyzing people's behavior accurately, if i see a person who holds traits that the OP might deem as a bitch, i may not want to approach due to my own preferences, my understanding of this, and me trying to explain to the OP this shows my understanding.

To be a hypocrite and make hasty generalization, you have to have a narrow minded view for the most part and im sure im not showing that..
    Last edited by whatname; 16-02-13 at 03:00 PM.

You just generalized and labeled everyone else who contributed as "delusional." I'm wondering under what authority you're allowed to arbitrate who is and isn't delusional.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Describe to me how you define my generalization.

And about that, there is a difference between an educated generalization and a malfounded one.

Generalizations are general deductions made from some observations, saying a car is most probably going to have 4 wheels is generalizing yet is more often than not, accurate, if used correctly it is not as incorrect as generalizing that all men love "bitches".

If i generalized anywhere i can explain what you consider as such.

Btw theres a difference between what i ment and what u interpreted, when i talked about the delusion, i ment the idea presented from the o.p. it is most certaintly a delusion to believe in a framework as definite and declarative as presented by the o.p.

Again about the generalizing about opinions, its more an educated guess, and a healthy one at that.

My point is that the O.P is saying a rather incorrect thing by generalizing all men, and that, that logic is incorrect because it is illogical and it is supported by my own experience as an individual. You might say, u cant possibly believe she believes that, but dont be fooled, and either way her frame of thinking is reflected by her words either way.
    Last edited by whatname; 16-02-13 at 03:23 PM.

I can tell pot has treated you kindly over the years.

They don't. I personally equate bitchiness with stupidity.

I like a girl who is sweet, with morals, a good heart, dignity, intelligence, persistence, honesty, desire for love, gentle and feminine, who knows what she wants. Physical beauty can not compete with those qualities, they are incredibly beautiful to me.
    Last edited by toknow; 17-02-13 at 03:33 AM.

I can tell life's treated you badly on the other hand..

Pity..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast