+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i want advice about realtionship with girl ....she is confusing me.....

i want advice about realtionship with girl ....she is confusing me.....

What to do when someone is hurt but you dint mean it ? please ans all...?
    I had gf and we ended up last year...as she chose other guy...so move on but she says she also need me and want me to be her friend..so i said yes ok...we usually share everything but she was moody and she respond if she feel she should tell me this or that...otherwise she dinnot even care to message me...when i do enjoy my life and do not talk her she said i am selfish and u r changed...u r not sharing...etc...then again i started to talk to her but she usually insult me by saying that you have no right to advice me this or that..mind in your business..do your work even use words like bull ****, mentally psycho, selfish, somtimes she shows no respect to me...which hurt me a lot...i never did respond and ended to not to tlk to her..but after again 10-15 days same things happened over again...i also get angry and told her talk to me with respect and dnt use bad words..but she still do it...so i also got anggry and says bad about her which i dinnot mean but in anger i said all that about some of her character like she usually chat with other guys in late nights and flirts with them all time which she says its not that type...even she found new BF in her life today also whom she tld me a friend of her with whom she chat overnight....even few days back i do not talk to her but something happened in my life so i tld her this happned to me...she said ok..but few days later i found one of her friend had deleted me and he knew that i and she was together...so i thought she might have tld him something so he deleted me...so i first ask her that did she had said anything to him....she answer me very rudely and insult me that its none of my business and i do live my life....i was surprised by this and then i ask that friend and he tld me he donot wnt me...i did never even tlk to him much ever...so i thought she must have spoke somthing so got angry over her and says bad things about her that she is not good and donot tlk abt me to others and she is cheap...but then i realize that she is not that dumb that she will tlk abt me to others...so immediately says sorry to her...and apologize...she dint answer whole day but on her next day birthday, she forgive me and says she had no grudge against me....so i was happy and even promise her that this will never happend again...and she agreed..but after some days she suddenly stop talking to me ...i tried to talk to her a lot but she dint respond..but i tried hard..and she text me that she donot want any kind of relation with me, reasong is the same of that day when i tlk bad about her...she says that who tlk abt my character badly dnt deserve to be any relation with me...so as i promise her on her birthday...i tld her it is ok...and i am sorry for wht i said..and i wil keep my promise and never come back in her life again and delete my self from her life...so delete everything even no contact with her....compared to wht she did to me i did nothing but i still feel sorry for teeling her wrong things which i serouly and heartly sorry ....did i do right ???

i do understand that but i want to know that did i do right thing or wrong...as i felt sorry for what i tld her which i never mean...that what worrying me....ratherthen even i m not interested much i have my goals.

I think you should forget about this girl. She is horrible to you

Dude it kept happening over and over because you let it. She had no respect for you as a man because you kept apologizing when you didn't do anything wrong, you let her use you, manipulate you, and let her get away with her abusive tone with you. Women do not respect a man that lets a women walk all over them. You did the right thing....in fact it would have been the right thing back when she chose to date another guy. That is when you should have deleted her from your life....she never respected you so she didn't deserve to be a part of your life.

Next time don't let a girl treat you like this, or it will happen again.....tell yourself you deserve better!!