we've been really good friends and close for ages, but theres always been suspicion that theres been feelings there? i thought so anyway

i mean i felt that at times it seemed like she felt something, but then nothing happened

a few of my friends think that she likes me, or atleast did at one point, and looking at previous messages i have a feeling she might of, yet nothing happened

a few situations with other boys have occured, but at the moment theres none in that sort of position, except possibly me (my friend told me the other day he thought she liked me and always has)

in person, shes always been kind of flirty, lots of eye contact, been caught looking or staring at times

for example today, her and a couple of my boy mates waited for me as i got home from college, and as we were standing talking, i could tell she kept looking at me even though the other people were talking, and then at times if i looked at her she'd look away straight away and look straight back, no idea what thats about

and she always smiles + laughs at me, like if i talk to her and say something and smile she smiles aswell, and she always laughs if i say stuff to her as in banter

problem is, nothing happens between us? never any hugs or ANYTHING, which ive seen her do with boys that shes liked previously, and she'd do that stuff at any chance she got?

and sometimes she just wont make the effort, even if i do? like ill start talking and she just seems as though she doesnt wanna talk

sooo confused and sorry about the essay rofl i would love any advice! ty