+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does it mean if a girl worries about you?

what does it mean if a girl worries about you?

I was at work and our box compactor its a machine the crushes boxes wasnt working. So I decide to go inside the compactor to take out the boxes this was pretty dangerous. The girl I like at work was watching me do this while my other co worker held the door open while I was fixing the machine. When I went inside the machine the girl I like started worrying thhat I might get hurt. She was saying stuff like get out, she kept saying I cant watch this, then she was like im about to leave but didnt she kept yelling at me. From her voice I could tell she was nervous and scared for me.

Was that a good sign that she cares about me?

It's a girls reaction to a dangerous situation, she would have done it anyone,
    and since it is you doing it, i think she doesn't want you to get hurt.

I just think that she thought you were stupid for doing that.

P.S. If you think she likes you, then go do something about it.

Could mean something, could mean nothing. You should talk to her and see how she talks to you. Usually girls will let you know that they like you so the signs should be there.

that`s a polite way for a girl to say you are a moron. She will not say go in there to fix it. If she anything she would have stopped you completely.. I do not get people who look so deep into such comments, if you like her ask her out. Thats it thats all. No hint BS, or body language reading, and waiting for the right moment. Woman love a confident man, it triggers their hunter gatherer proctector trigger in her vagina that says`.. hey he is a man that has confidence and can protect me and my fetus to be. Grab your balls and walk up to her and say. I LIKE YOU. I FIND YOU VERY INTRIGUEING.. CAN I PICK YOUR BRAIN OVER SOME COFFEE.... AND WEAR SOMETHING NICE. simple confidence.