+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resist sexual desires

Resist sexual desires

So a few months ago my girlfriend and I had decided it was time to have sex. So we did but... Now it seems as if I can't control myself when I am around her. I continue to push and push for more and more dirtiness... Sometimes it's like I can't stop... I could really use some advice on how I can resist and go back to it being a healthy relationship.

Sex isn't dirty.

Stop pushing. The more you push, the more she'll resist.

[QUOTE=HeartIsAching;878612]Sex isn't dirty.

Stop pushing. The more you push, the more she'll resist.[/QUOTE

Thanks but.. I don't believe you understood what I ment. You see it's like I can't control myself. Do you know ways I can control myself in sexual situations?

I found out that cold shower few times a day helps. Also lots of food and water makes you less hungry down there aswell. Try to be busy too, cause idle time...

Actually its good to be sexually agressive - the girl will feel wanted and desired. Nothing is too bad as long as you respect her. I would try concentrade on her eyes and talk, not just blindly touch her but look at feedback too.

At spare time do some sports, go out more etc.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 05-03-13 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Verse120 View Post
    So a few months ago my girlfriend and I had decided it was time to have sex. So we did but... Now it seems as if I can't control myself when I am around her. I continue to push and push for more and more dirtiness... Sometimes it's like I can't stop... I could really use some advice on how I can resist and go back to it being a healthy relationship.
    Feeling horny is quite normal. Is she less interested in sex than you are? And what exactly do you mean by dirtyness?

Is she complaining about you being keen for sex?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Can you give more info. What do you mean by "cant control myself" and "dirtiness". Does she like the same things as you? Has she said its a problem or complained?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Feeling horny is quite normal. Is she less interested in sex than you are? And what exactly do you mean by dirtyness?
    It's not that she is less interested than I am it's more like I am taking it 2 far. I couldn't find a better word 2 refer my actions so I used "dirtiness".

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Is she complaining about you being keen for sex?
    Yes basically lol

The important thing is balance. Plenty of quality time, affection, talking and intimacy. As long as you don't make her feel like a sex object its okay. She needs to know you respect her and love her as a person while also being sexually attracted to her and enjoying sex with her regularly.

If there are sexual things that you want to do that she is uncomfortable with-that may mean you are not compatible sexually. As long as you don't try to get her to do something she is not comfortable with its fine. Respect her boundaries and limits and if you cant accept them-you need to walk away.

Its normal once the relationship becomes sexual to be all over each other. As long as she is not upset by it and knows you still value all the other great things about her-its okay.

The important thing is to make sure that every single hug or kiss does not automatically lead to sex. There is a difference between affection and intimacy and you need to be affectionate just coz you care-not just coz you want sex. If that makes sense?

And sometimes its inappropriate. Example: shes upset and wants to talk. You need to just cuddle her and listen.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Can you give more info. What do you mean by "cant control myself" and "dirtiness". Does she like the same things as you? Has she said its a problem or complained?
    What I mean by I can't control myself is that when ever we do something sexual I always lose control and I keep wanting more and more.

I still don't get what you mean? Can you explain? This is an anonymous thread so nobody is going to judge you. We can give you better advice if we have the full story.

Is it that you rush to the main event (sex) and want to try and slow down foreplay? Or is it premature ejaculation that bothers you? Or is it that once you cum once, you want to go again straight away and shes had enough?

I still don't get what you mean? Can you explain? This is an anonymous thread so nobody is going to judge you. We can give you better advice if we have the full story.

Is it that you rush to the main event (sex) and want to try and slow down foreplay? Or is it premature ejaculation that bothers you? Or is it that once you cum once, you want to go again straight away and shes had enough?
    Ok the long story.. So when we had sex she wanted me 2 not use a condom so I didn't but when I was about to cum I pulled out but... She worried I didn't so.. Ever since that she has been very cautious about sexual activities. I know she wants to I notice her, she is always wet when she is around me I can feel it soaking through her pants. But she wants me to stop for a while and I am having trouble as to stoping as it is very hard and it's been month of trying.

Ok the long story.. So when we had sex she wanted me 2 not use a condom so I didn't but when I was about to cum I pulled out but... She worried I didn't so.. Ever since that she has been very cautious about sexual activities. I know she wants to I notice her, she is always wet when she is around me I can feel it soaking through her pants. But she wants me to stop for a while and I am having trouble as to stoping as it is very hard and it's been month of trying.

The pull out method does not work. She could easily get pregnant this way. If she wants sex without a condom-tell her to go on the pill or something. Its one or the other or both if she doesn't want a belly full of arms and legs.

Tell her if she is not on birth control-you have to use condoms.

Could this be an excuse coz she doesn't really want sex? It is cruel to sleep with you once and then say I don't want to do it again for ages... Ask her does she have issues with sex? You need to communicate. Id be extremely frustrated if I were you. It sounds like she is playing games.

You have to talk to each other. Decide on which birth control you will use and make sure she doesnt think sex is wrong or dirty or bad and wants it as much as you do.

How old are you both? Was she ready for sex? Does she regret it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast