+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Resist sexual desires

Well she needs to get on birth control first of all. I dont really think you are being abnormal to keep wanting more especially if its good. I know a few of my ex's was just like you. My current boyfriend is the same way. Its like if I go to his house and stay the night he will want it all night long. Sometimes like everyday. Even if I lay up under him, he has to feel on me or play with me. Example, we could be anywhere, doing anything and he will just stop and start trying to tongue me down or something. I thought it was just like that at the beginning because we met last March and we became official in like july or something. But no he is stilll the same way. Like one time he was cooking on the grill and he came from the patio outside and said, hey babe, you wanna give me some head? lol..I wasnt offended because thats how he is, he just ask, Im more of a teaser, I dont mind giving it to him because I get whatever I want from him. PradaChanel...even though Chanel is my government...however, no its not abnormal. You all just became intimate right? it may wear off. maybe not. Its not abnormal as it can be annoyng, especially if a woman doesnt feel like it. So keep that in mind.

If she makes you feel like a perv for wanting regular sex-get out now before its too late. That is all I can say. Some women use it as a weapon. If she only wants it like once a month and thinks that's normal-just end the relationship.

I dont think your a perv but if she doesnt want sex for whatever reasons, I think if you love her or whatever, you need to work around what she wants. Maybe its not about just sex. Maybe she feels like thats all you have been offering her lately, which can be annoying. So if you balance it all and change some things, Im sure she wont have an issue pleasuring you.
    Last edited by PradaChanel; 05-03-13 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    The pull out method does not work. She could easily get pregnant this way. If she wants sex without a condom-tell her to go on the pill or something. Its one or the other or both if she doesn't want a belly full
    Could this be an excuse coz she doesn't really want sex? It is cruel to sleep with you once and then say I don't want to do it again for ages... Ask her does she have issues with sex? You need to communicate. Id be extremely frustrated if

How old are you both? Was she ready for sex? Does she regret it?
    We are both 18. It's not that she regrets it's also more of that I broke a promise. So along with sex we told each other that we didn't want it to just be sex. And as you said earlier about the balance between intimacy and affection I believe I have not been doing that. I love my girlfriend with all my heart and I want to change that.
    P.s. Thank you so much for your help you have been helping me a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    Well she needs to get on birth control first of all. I dont really think you are being abnormal to keep wanting more especially if its good. I know a few of my ex's was just like you. My current boyfriend is the same way. Its like if I go to his house and stay the night he will want it all night long. Sometimes like everyday. Even if I lay up under him, he has to feel on me or play with me. Example, we could be anywhere, doing anything and he will just stop and start trying to tongue me down or something. I thought it was just like that at the beginning because we met last March and we became official in like july or something. But no he is stilll the same way. Like one time he was cooking on the grill and he came from the patio outside and said, hey babe, you wanna give me some head? lol..I wasnt offended because thats how he is, he just ask, Im more of a teaser, I dont mind giving it to him because I get whatever I want from him. PradaChanel...even though Chanel is my government...however, no its not abnormal. You all just became intimate right? it may wear off. maybe not. Its not abnormal as it can be annoyng, especially if a woman doesnt feel like it. So keep that in mind.
    The situation you are having with your boyfriend is very similar to mine. I want to change if it's just a phase or something similar that's good to know. Do you think because it was both our first time having sex it could be a factor?

your welcome. communication is important. Make sure you talk through any problems and are both happy and satisfied with sex. Don't be afraid to ask her what she likes and get some feedback so she can enjoy it as much as you do and use birth control. Don't spend all your time together in doors either. Go for a walk in the park and hold hands, take her out for icecream, introduce her to friends/family etc. As long as their is a balance between everything-you can have as much sex as you both want.

The fact that you were both virgins means you will want it more than she will at first as it will probably hurt her the first 10 times. Make sure shes really wet and make sure she has an orgasm each time either before or after sex. She probably wont orgasm during sex which is fine.

plenty of foreplay is really important. Girls need it and just make sure she feels relaxed, safe and comfortable.

Keep talking and you will build compatibility and you can both enjoy it

Good luck
    Last edited by michelle23; 05-03-13 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PradaChanel View Post
    I dont think your a perv but if she doesnt want sex for whatever reasons, I think if you love her or whatever, you need to work around what she wants. Maybe its not about just sex. Maybe she feels like thats all you have been offering her lately, which can be annoying. So if you balance it all and change some things, Im sure she wont have an issue pleasuring you.
    It's not an issue with pleasure. Thats all fine. It's me really. For examPle when we are cuddling sometimes I will all the sudden try and turn it into something sexual.

Your 18 and horny, this is normal. Just make sure to cuddle, talk, and be there for her and you should be fine. Try giving each other massages and know that everytime she touches you does not mean she wants sex. Respect and love her, don't make her feel like all you want is sex.

why would you want to resist sexual desires? you're in a relationship with your girlfriend and you're 18 years old...

Quote Originally Posted by Verse120 View Post
    It's not an issue with pleasure. Thats all fine. It's me really. For examPle when we are cuddling sometimes I will all the sudden try and turn it into something sexual.
    isn't that the best part about cuddling? lol I don't see what's wrong with the picture except the fact that you think it's a bad thing...

Do you know what you call a couple that uses the pull-out method of birth control?

Parents.

At 18 years of age you should be at it like rabbits. If your desire is greater than hers then it's not going to work out long term. And please don't be so stupid and use contraception.

Quote Originally Posted by Verse120 View Post
    The situation you are having with your boyfriend is very similar to mine. I want to change if it's just a phase or something similar that's good to know. Do you think because it was both our first time having sex it could be a factor?
    Yes, I dont think I know. It was your first time and as a guy, your being a typical 18 year old. Im 25, my boyfriend is 35 and he still acts that way. Your hormones are raging and you did it, liked it and now you want to keep doing it. Just make sure your respecting her wishes if she doesnt feel like it because I know for me, I enjoy sex but when Im not in the mood and he keeps pushing up on me either I will give in and hope he cums quick so we can be done, or I will eventually get into it also like no babe come on, not now, next thing I know its like mmm mmm okay, that feels good lol. Or if Im really not in the mood I will be like, damn whats wrong with him smh. Communcation needs to take place and make sure you are doing other things outside the bedroom, like maybe a little romance, dates etc. Try to be cool about it. Dont come off like you just out of control. Maybe its your approach but talk to her about birth control if you all dont lke condoms, what you are doing is normal, your an 18 year old guy. When you first start you want to do it all the time, especially guys. I have three brothers and they all went through that over sex phase. One of them still is. But talk to her to see what she wants, females can be diff from males, try to take it easy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12