+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to do?

Let's just say that I gave up (: And, after thinking about it, I'm glad I did. It seemed like I was the only one who put effort in it, and, yeah (: I don't have to worry about what he will think about me anymore and that makes me feel great (: So, I want to thank you all for helping me <3

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I didnt read all the responses but IMO you didnt play games, you were to the point and let him know you were interested. If his mom was actually sick and he was interested in you he should have sent you a text once her health returned. Dont text him or talk to him for that matter let him do the work and chase you, if you chase him he's going to think he's got you wrapped around his little finger and can text/call/talk anytime he sees fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tug View Post
    I didnt read all the responses but IMO you didnt play games, you were to the point and let him know you were interested. If his mom was actually sick and he was interested in you he should have sent you a text once her health returned. Dont text him or talk to him for that matter let him do the work and chase you, if you chase him he's going to think he's got you wrapped around his little finger and can text/call/talk anytime he sees fit.
    You're right, that's exactly how I feel about it, after thinking about how it all went (: I saw him today, in the hallway at school. I smiled at him and he nodded (well, it looked like he nodded). I think it's better this way, and I feel great about it (:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12