+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

What to do?

There is a guy I like for about a half a year. He was in my class and I caught him looking at me a couple of times. When I saw him in the hallway he smiled at me and even winked at me a few times. We started talking, but then he had to go to another class. A week ago I had the courage to ask his number. We texted a few times and I even flirted with him (well, I tried xd). When he asked me to "watch a movie" with him, I was totally happy. But, the day before we had our "date" he said his mom was ill and he thought it would be a better idea if we could watch the movie an other day. But now, we don't talk anymore. I see him liking facebookphotos from other girls, and now I don't know what to do. What should I do? Will I get my "date" or should I just forget about it? What do you guys think?

Sorry for my bad english, but I hope you guys can help me <3

so what happened, did you stop texting him after? liking posts online takes no effort and can be done on a cell phone, he can still care for him mom and like a post.. but leave and go on a date means he's away from home. After he cancelled and he got busy and you stopped texting he may feel you go upset and just let it go.. I would text him and ask him how his mom is? and maybe offer to help or bring something. Do not be so quick to write it off, give it time

Yes, I stopped texted him because I felt awkward talking to him. I didn't know what I should talk about. But, I will talk to him tomorrow. Thank you! <3

see, if i were in his shoes, I would look at you as selfish.. however for you to maybe redeem yourself.. just say sorry lots on my mind.. hows your mom doing? anything I can do to help, simple gesture like that will do wonders

I will try (:
    But, what can I do to keep the conversation going? I'm not so great with things like that haha (:

Your a girl and not that great with conversations? Talk about stuff that guys like, or ask him what he likes to do, it's as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingTheMoment View Post
    I will try (:
    But, what can I do to keep the conversation going? I'm not so great with things like that haha (:
    just keep it simple... whats up, have you ever watched.... and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    just keep it simple... whats up, have you ever watched.... and so on.
    I'm curious about how it will turn out, but thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    Your a girl and not that great with conversations? Talk about stuff that guys like, or ask him what he likes to do, it's as simple as that.
    I know, a bit weird xd
    But, what do guys like? I talked with him about music, summer and his dogs haha

You might want ask him out if hes not asking you. Whatever you do, asume that he will like it and asume that he likes you - in most cases than not it will work. We guys are not that diferent.

Ask any questions that you are interested in. Like - "whats your favorite color? Do you like tatoos? Who do you wana be after finishing school?" And some times return conversation to yourself - you know I have five tatoos, my favorite colour is pink too - or even better: "Do you know whats my favorite colour?"

When he answers dont act like you knew the answer or the answer is understandable("yeah everyone likes blue colour, oh that means you like any music") Instead show that you are really interested in answers like - "really? Why? Wow I didnt know that."

Showing that you are really interested in him will make him so much more atracted to you. You can even ask multiple questions at a time, before he even have time to answer. Like 100 questions per minute. Just drown him in your questions if you can.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 02-03-13 at 06:26 PM.

I talked with him today. I asked him how he was, how his mom was and so ever. We had a really "normal" conversation, nothing special. A friend told me I had to ask him when we would meet each other, so I did. He told me; "when there is time, but I don't know when there will be time". I didn't know what to do with that answer, so I said that I will be busy with school and stuff (exams are coming). And then we had a "normal" conversation again. Sooo, what do you guys think, should I give up?

tell him once he has time to give you a call... so you leave it up to him to make the move.. but do not wait up for him

Okay, thankyou <3
    So, I should give up?

i would let him do the nest move.. but do not wait on him

Okay, thanks for your advice <3

I would give up after his lame answer. Talk with some more guys too - not all is disapointing.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 03-03-13 at 02:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast