+ Follow This Topic

Thread: couldnt go inside her

couldnt go inside her

had sex with gf yesterday and i did everything like foreplay kiss on neck lick her down there just clit area or around but i couldnt get 2 fingers in. i just could get 25% of my 2 index and middle finger in and if i tried to go more in she says its pain. same went for my penis just like not even enter and she says pain.
    i also use lube and nothing much.she says she inexperienced sexually but not virgin and im not a big **** either or fat fingers.
    we went out 6xs . what can i do know. i cant get my penis into her since i think maybe her vagina muscle is clencing or closing it off.
    i did my best and im also inexperienced.from sucking nipples to neck ......etc
    she is early 20s and im early 30s

do you think she clenching her vagina muscles on purpose so i cant enter. is that even possible for a girl to do. i dont know since im a guy and inexperience about women parts. i didnt want to penetrate her since she say it hurt. i did everything possible from lube, foreplay and you name it.
    she did say its kind of fast what we are doing . we went out out already 6xs and i notice she lies to me sometimes as her stories dont always add up and a lot of hestiation

Joe, you've given a good description of the practical preparation - but where was she emotionally? Was she at the stage where she was begging to have you inside her?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She sounds either inexperienced or doesn't know her own body well.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

This is like a female version of performance anxiety. She is too tense, nervous etc which causes muscle spasms. I recommend you give her oral sex until she orgasms and then enter her.

Make sure she feels comfortable with you and relaxed. She may just need more time before she is ready for full sex. Try to read her body language. If she is tense, distracted, looks upset etc-it might mean she is just nit ready yet to sleep with you.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    This is like a female version of performance anxiety. She is too tense, nervous etc which causes muscle spasms. I recommend you give her oral sex until she orgasms and then enter her.

Make sure she feels comfortable with you and relaxed. She may just need more time before she is ready for full sex. Try to read her body language. If she is tense, distracted, looks upset etc-it might mean she is just nit ready yet to sleep with you.
    ^^^This is excellent advice.

I have been in a very similar situation before. Had GF was a virgin (I don't even think she had ever had an orgasim or even masterbated b4). I just took it slow, she definitely has to trust you. Definitely start with oral, be gental, watch for her reactions as she will show/tell you what is working/she likes. Once she is nice a ready/wet try getting just one figure in and just leave it inserted dont even move it to much and continue oral. Progess to more of a manual digital stimulation and continue oral, give her an orgasim or two. She will beg for it eventually and even then it will still be super tight.

Virgins are usually VERY tight so be gradual with her and maybe play "just the tip" for a while because that maybe all you can get in. I know the first couple times I had sex with that GF it was too tight and almost felt like it was hurting me, but once you get past that and she will relax and then the good sex can start. Make sure to do plenty of foreplay, kissing, touching, etc and after that many women have no need for lube as they are naturally ready.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 26-02-13 at 10:33 PM.

Even if she is not a virgin and even if she has had orgasms before-she may still be uncomfortable with you as she is still getting to know you. Take the pressure off sex for awhile. You could just touch her with your hand until she orgasms a few times before moving onto oral a few times before eventually in like a months time having sex. She needs to trust you and feel safe with you.

You are both inexperienced so take your time. Explore each other, have fun and get to know what you both like. Sex can wait another 2 or 3 weeks.

Take it slow and allow her to build her confidence and trust in you. If it's still the same after a few more attempts, then you may want to talk to her about it or seek a doctor's advice.

Stop playing and get up in that dude, the wetter the better. Break that hymen, pop the cherry.
    Last edited by Starnique; 07-03-13 at 06:41 AM.

The problem is she was tense and nervous and that caused her muscles to contract. She may suffer from vaginism.

Virgins aren't "usually VERY tight", it's just that most of them are pretty nervous their first time, and that's why they feel tight: their muscles are contracted due to nervousness. Women suffering from vaginism (or even women who don't suffer from vaginism but are nervous at the time of penetration) are "VERY tight" even if they haven't been virgins for a long time.

You need to wait until she feels comfortable and relaxed around you in intimate situations: you can masturbate and eat her out all you want, but if she doesn't feel comfortable around you, she's just not going to be able to relax.

Talk to her directly and if you notice some lie just tell her or you can propose to visit doctor to help her with the problem. I think that maybe she has a problem with her sexuality and if it is then she needs help Good luck