+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think he likes me but he doesn't approach me?

I think he likes me but he doesn't approach me?

There's this guy I have a HUGE crush on(let's name him X). I used to like his friend(let's name him Y) and i told Y my feelings but then i realized that I really like X, not Y. So when I used to have a crush on Y - which was during the 1st term - I'd look at him and I would always see X looking at me. Then after that term, X and I weren't classmates anymore but I'd still see him twice a week 'cause he'd go to my class; and I'd still see him looking. Then this term, X and I are classmates again and I'd catch him looking at me whenever I'd try to glance at him. I feel like he MIGHT like me. What should I do? I want to be friends with him but he won't even smile at me when he'd look at me. Could that mean he really doesn't like me? HELP! Thanks

If a guy likes you, he would go after you. Maybe he thinks your cute and thats it but for some reason hes not interested in talking to you. Maybe he feels you looking at him so he looks back.

Agreed with what PradaChannel said. Also, some guys just don't know what to do when they like a girl. Or don't have the courage/experience to approach. If he keeps looking at you but saying/doing nothing, he may fall in that category. That said, if he doesn't do anything when he knows you keep looking at him, you should leave it and try to move on.

im sure he thinks you are cute, he just doesnt know how to approach you.

I say that you should go up and say hi to him. Even if he doesn't say anything back, at least you tried.

Wow Math Variables......If you like him then tell him, because he may be shy and will never say anything. Especially since you said you liked his friend.