+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met a girl, got along real well but was told misunderstood..

Met a girl, got along real well but was told misunderstood..

Hey all,
    First of all i would like to apologize if what im posting is abit childish and immature from the rest of the other topics here but I really need some clarity and help... especially from you more mature lot.

I'm only 22 but started talking to this girl I've met recently through a complicated process (LOL I introduced a friend of mine to her via another friend cause they are both from the same country but I havent talk to her until i accidentally added her to facebook a year later (reason why i took interest was cause my friend said she was really nice person). Anyways we facebook here and there and it became sort of flirty till eventually we went out.

On the day itself everything was great: i thought she really like me cause we kept talking and she touched my shoulder, grab my elbow and the body language with the eyes and all.. it was like a great date. But about two days after she suddenly decided to tell me not to misunderstand in a nice way.. and she was really sorry for it. (saying she was too playful) in person..

I understand that we just met recently, and its probably not best to suddenly BOOM get into a relationship especially since we only met each other once.. but I cant help feeling really down. She said we can keep being friends but does that mean i can continue what i do with her? My intention right now is to be friends like what we do.. I admit I am interested in her.. but with this is like a sign not to get too close is it not?..

I like to know what I can do at this moment as I am thinking of just.. getting on and doing other things and keeping her aside.. but will that drift us apart?

Ohh nice story

You always can tell her directly how you feel about her and if she has some feelings for you it's normal to turn to you the same. Maybe she was afraid of commitment right now but you don't lose anything if you try. Wish you luck

if shes not interested now she prob never will be. u went out-she either wants another date or she doesnt? theres no point being friends

I think there's always a point in being friends with a girl. Truth is I have several girl-friends that I originally liked and it just didn't pan out that way, but I am very happy to have them in my life as just friends. I would say just go back to being friends, but move on and know that you won't be more than friends. If you dwell on a hope or dream that it could work out, you will just be hurting yourself, and perhaps missing out on that special someone you are meant to be with.
    If you are trying to impress your date, check out a book I reviewed on Youtube(300 Creative Dates):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AMd9kYmaaPM

Let me know what you think