+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trouble reading women

Trouble reading women

So this past weekend I went out with friends and met this girl at an after party. We ended up sleeping in the same bed and made out for awhile I tried to go further but she then told me she's not into one night stands. I told her that made me like her even more. Then she just wanted to sleep and cuddle. I thought we had a lot in common and had a connection. I talked to her the next day and asked if she wanted to get a beer and she said yeah but met up with this other girl. Then the next day she wanted me to come by and help her pick out some photos with her. When I text her she said she didn't get it until later and took care of her photos already. Sounded like she just didn't want to hangout to me. But my phone has been ****ed up lately. The next night I went out and met up with another girl I met on Match.com. Her profile made it seem like she dated a lot of assholes in the past that didn't treat her right so she has walls up. Anyways we went out with friends to the bar and then back to her place. She only had two beers so she wasn't buzzed really. Believe it or not the same thing happened. Slept in her bed made out tried to go a little farther but then just cuddled and fell asleep. She is in an accelerated nursing program and doesn't have a lot of time but said she wanted to hang out again. I text her tonight and she was really brief with her answers. To me they just seem like good girls that don't give it up right away. Am I interpreting it all wrong? Maybe they aren't as in to me?

I think the problem is in your mentality to try...no offense.

Instead of "trying," why don't you just be the gentleman unless she starts initiating sex (like unbuttoning your shirt)? Or if the case is that you find a number of teases, maybe you need to keep looking? I don't know.

Stop trying for sex so early
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You have bad intentions.you only want sex and you kind of force it right away.
    I think both felt bad and aware that you are no good.
    you need to work on how you see and deal with woman.get help.

I'm not trying to force it. I've had problems in the past with women who would do the same thing but just wanted to have sex and I didn't pull the trigger because I respected them. If I make the move and she stops me I respect that. I mean people have sexual encounters all the time. What else should I expect if were out together have a few drinks and she comes back with me or invites me in after 2 am? I'm not a player type. Some women just want to have sex if they don't thats fine but I think coming back to my place or inviting me back to their place sends the wrong message. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonmiller View Post
    I'm not trying to force it. I've had problems in the past with women who would do the same thing but just wanted to have sex and I didn't pull the trigger because I respected them. If I make the move and she stops me I respect that. I mean people have sexual encounters all the time. What else should I expect if were out together have a few drinks and she comes back with me or invites me in after 2 am? I'm not a player type. Some women just want to have sex if they don't thats fine but I think coming back to my place or inviting me back to their place sends the wrong message. Just my 2 cents.
    Well maybe you should change your approach since its not working for you

Instead of getting all physical right off....just hang out and enjoy each other

dude you are creepy.
    you only thik about sex. they invite you here at that tie oh well they want sex.
    they cuddle with you there you go trying to go in their pants;

its sick and wrong.
    woman dot sex with a men when they will unsafe or not happy mentally emotionally etc.
    you want to sex go to the whore house.
    stop forcing yourself on girls.
    stop having your own sex agenda.

start have real personal interest in people.

cause it look like you only do or go out or make contact with girls so you can have sex.
    its wrong and sad. dont forget about HIV 2.

Why don't you change your mentality. You said your not a player right? So I presume that means you want a relationship? In future, take your time, get to know her, figure out whether the relationship is actually going somewhere before you start hoping for sex.

If you want a girlfriend than you need to treat women with respect and show them that you are not just willing to hop into bed with anyone. Some self control is important. And self respect.

Yep you are right - they arent so into you. You have to be a real superman to do a girl in first date. Even girls from nightclub will need more than two beers.