+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble reading conservative Christian girl.

Trouble reading conservative Christian girl.

So this is a long story but, I wanted to keep it as short as possible. This is episode 2 of 3.

So episode 2:

I asked Susan (a conservative Christian girl who is saving herself for marriage etc...) out on a dinner date, she says no I don't like you in that way.

A group of us were planning to go out and I said f it I am going to go out and have fun I don't care if it is awkward with Susan.

9 pm: So we meet up in a tiny studio apartment 5 guys 3 girls.

10pm: Everything is going well we are drinking Susan is drunk(She is a light weight, very tiny 5'2" 110 lbs).

She is laying down on the bed, I walk over to check on her then turn around to walk away. I suddenly feel this tiny hand grabbing my ass which then proceeded to slap my ass multiple times. I turn around and see a drunk Susan reaching up form the bed. I just laugh it off and walk away.

11pm: Susan is passed out drunk on the bed. The girls didn't want to go out to the bars leaving Susan passed out by herself. So we decide to drink at the apt.

2 am: We are all sitting around the bed just talking, 1 couple is messing around on the bed, another boy-girl is sitting paired up and the rest of the us (3 guys) are just sitting around the bed talking and drinking.

Susan wakes up as she is sobring up see the couple on the bed next to her. She gets up and comes sits next to me leaning on my shoulder and putting her arms around mine until 5 am. Since I am still drunk and find this girl very attractive I put my hands under her shirt and rub her back. There was no resistance but, I don't try any thing more because I didn't want to push my luck.

So on one hand she tells me she doesn't want doesn't like me as a boyfriend.

And then this happens so what am I supposed to think?
    Last edited by tptp; 05-07-11 at 02:59 AM.

She was drunk and wanted attention. She's probably quite repressed if she plans to save herself for marriage. How much do you like this girl? 'Cause I can guarantee you'll be dealing with her back and forth BS (possibly until you get fed up with it).

So I should take it as, she doesn't like me as a boyfriend? Just excuse all of her actions to being drunk?

I would think a girl who isn't attracted to me and knows I am sexually attracted to her would try to stay away from me?

Unfortunately, I am very attracted to this girl, she just has one of those faces that guys want to wake up to.

Well, typically she would stay away from you, but drinking lowers your inhibitions... So, yeah, most of this happened because she was drunk, saw other people making out, and wanted some attention from a person she knew was willing to give it.

Sounds like romance is on the cards, dude. As long as you keep her drunk for the rest of her life.

Seriously though, are you willing to keep chasing her when she's made it clear that she doesn't think of you as boyfriend material?
    I know that romances can blossom outta friendships now & then. But she sounds like a seriously tough Conservacookie to crack.
    - The Bringer of Rain

Okay fair enough,

Just a drunk girl ignore her actions.

So like I said in my 1st post, this was episode #2, here is what happened on episode #3.

Let preface this by saying I am not very aggressive with women.

So this time I go out with the same people to bar, 4 guys and 3 girls. Susan isn't drinking because as I said in episode #2 she passed out pretty quickly and didn't want to repeat the same thing.

Everything is going great and I am pretty drunk and I jokingly suggest in front of everybody that Susan should kiss me, making everybody (including Susan) laugh. She declines. She is pretty friendly with me the whole night, always sitting next to me. Dancing (grinding) with only me. the other girls were not dancing with me even though we are all friends have they have danced with me before.

As the bar is closing we are trying to get everybody together to go back to the apartment.

I am drunk leaning on the bar table, not falling over or anything but, I am certainly not my usually witty self.

Susan is sitting next to me on a bar stool kind of just with her hand on my thigh. It is pretty dark and she leans over and whispers into my "I don't want to kiss you but you should unbuckle my bra if you want"

WTF?

So due to the combination of being drunk and not being able to interpret her signals I unconsciously just smile and don't do anything. I don't touch her at all.

I am used girls who are more aggressive and I have no idea what that statement means.

Anybody care to explain?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It sounds like she needs an exorcism.

Seriously, she's crazy. Stay away.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Cool story, bro.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by tptp View Post
    Susan is sitting next to me on a bar stool kind of just with her hand on my thigh. It is pretty dark and she leans over and whispers into my "I don't want to kiss you but you should unbuckle my bra if you want"

Anybody care to explain?
    Do you want me to draw you a diagram? You missed your chance there, chap. Drink less next time.

Ummm I was hoping to gain some insight into what this girl might be thinking.

Maybe I should post this is i nthe Ask a Female forum.

I guarantee you she's not doing much thinking. She's following her impulses like, "Hey, I'm drunk. I sooo want this guy to take advantage of me." It's bad news. She's confused and repressed, and you can't fix her.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah agree with lahanna... you're never gonna get her but she'll mess with you as long as you let her. she wants attention and you're giving it but she's never gonna give it up to you. I say RUN.

i agree w/ the consensus that it's best to stay away...just to add from my experience, in college i knew a lot of students whose behavior and thinking sounds similar to her: very conservative christians who went on and on about how they wanted to save themselves for marriage and then would seriously overindulge in other vices, mainly drinking. i'm not going to judge people's religious convictions, but to me, the idea of "i'm a godly person if i don't have sex before marriage" seems really limited and also suggests serious sexual repression and being judgmental of others who didn't wait. would you really want to deal with these issues down the line, even supposing she was/became interested?

Ok ty for the advice ladies. it seems to be pretty obvious what I should do. Its too bad because IMO this girl is a 9 and unlike most 9s she isn't bitchy and high maintenance, I thought I had found a beautiful girl who happened to be nice and sweet.

I am glad I trusted my instincts and wasn't overly aggressive with her. Most of the time if a girl tells me to take unbuckle her bra, to me that means that she likes me and is giving me the green signal.

Ok, if she's getting 'that' drunk, she's a lip-service Christian, a Christian when it's convenient.

Intellectually she knows she shouldn't want you, you're not at all what she wants with her forebrain. Deep down, she is attracted to you anyhow. When she gets drunk, her inhibitions are suppressed and her forebrain isn't as in control, so she does what she wants deep down.

Honestly, you're not going to fix this. You'll be forever taboo if she's sober.

And yeah... she's kinda nuts. I'd leave her alone.

P.S. There's a lot more to a woman than just her face. A pretty face isn't a very good reason to want a girl.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast