+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My girlfriend is looking at other men

James this is NOT in any shape or form a game for me to win or lose as it appears it may be to some. I give you my opinion and that is all. If your gf posted in here I would say the same thing to her that it all comes down to being considerate of feelings, yours for you and for her and hers for herslef and you too. Then each making a decision on the information given when you communicate your issues to her and her to you, that is all I am saying. Take care of you, I wish you well xx

You read his posts?

you just proven yourself in front of her as you have potential to satisfied with all thing like as physically, mentally and also sexually. if you are not able to satisfy with sexual relationship then you need some medication such as Sildenafil Citrate which may help to fulfill your love relationship.

lmfao Rob and Tassy hahaha. Not getting into another debate though... better things to do...

OP if it makes you feel insecure you could talk to her about it but she probably just joined it because one of her friends did and she doesn't want to feel left out. It doesn't mean anything and I don't think she wants you to change anything about yourself. You could ask her not to go on the site in front of you if it really bothers you but I don't think it matters.

I think Taylor Lautner and Charlie Hunnam are fit. But my boyfriend is even fitter

James, you have three choices here:

1. Break up with her.
    2. Gouge her eyes out.
    3. Stop being paranoid.

I recommend #3.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Thanks for all you replies, i have spoken to her about this on the weekend and she said that they aint as good as me, but i know i aint, im now getting pressured to propose to her, her family and friends cant stop asking me, "when you going to propose" n stuff, i dont know what to do, i dont want to do it cause everyone is pressuring me i want to do it cause i love her. I feel if i dont propose then they will tell her that im not interested. I cant stop thinking about what to say to them, or weather to do it or not ?

Are you sure there not just joking with you? Ignore them. Never propose to a girl unless that is what you want to do. Its not about what anyone else wants

Yeah, 8 months is way too soon for a proposal.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

If you have doubts then there is your answer, you don't want to. If her family and friends are meddling in your business, I would consider this as a red flag.

You could say politely "I see that you care for her very much and want everything for her, but if and when we make that decision to get married, it will be between me and her."

Wow! If this is your major issue with a woman you plan to live / spend the rest of your life with. You're in for a huge eye opener. LOL !

everybody have eyes. dont you have?

looking is bot a problem if its just looking.
    tell her how you feel and get a group with nice girls on fb.

As long as she doesn't act on anything I would say it's fine. Just use your gut instinct. It never hurts to be vigilant but there is also a fine line with taking this overboard and becoming too paranoid. Will drive you crazy

Quote Originally Posted by rob1984 View Post
    lol she spent time with him once, and i was okay with it.. she was on her period that week ,if something were to happen, i trust my wife not others if something were to go down I had some insurance to as far as it did. lol again you keep bringing this up and it has nothing to do with this thread or what I said. My wifes mental stability at this time is irrelevant. The OP has insecurities. You are trying to suppress his wife's attraction towards others and making hiim feel its okay to feel the way he does. You will lose this one again Tassy.. you may need back up
    Quote Originally Posted by tassy View Post
    blah blah blah is all i read when I see a post from you.
    Why don't the two of you just get a room and tie the knot already?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I had to look him up. The douchey faux-hawk doesn't help.
    I had to look him up, too. He's handsome, but his name is a TOTAL turnoff.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12