+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm just curious on my ex girlfriend's behavior, it makes no sense to me.

that's the advice I look for, a kick to the ass bc that's what some people need. I just don't like insults.

and you are very much right, what held me back has passed and Ive completely let that go and moved on but unfortunately at the time it was too little too late for current ex, and I don't blame her. problem is i tried explaining this exact thing to her that I want to give it 100% but I guess she still felt I wouldn't, again, no blame. so I figure I should just give her some space right now but I hate to see her think I'm giving her space because I don't care about her, like she used to think. if it doesn't work out I know it was me who cause it and me who needs to work on myself, which is what I've been focusing on, it's just she's been popping up so that's why I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by getupkid49 View Post
    I guess my reply didn't post. to the two ladies ripping me apart; Id appreciate if the insults were kept to a minimum because I understand she is more of a victim here where I am not. however you don't know me so assuming I'm an "ass" or "dirtbag" is a little brash, IMO. within our relationship I not only admit and understand my faults but my faults weren't of unforgivable magnitude. I was never verbally abusive, NEVER physically abusive nor would I ever be to anyone, didn't cheat and was faithful. I was distant at times, closed off, and hid my emotions often. if that makes me a dirtbag than I guess guilty as charged, I will accept ass as an insult though since I could elaborate.

I understood my mistakes, asked for forgiveness and she held back and wasnt sure what to do, I accepted this. but why keep playing these games? why not give me a clean break after all this, I don't think playing around is benefitting either of us.
    Don't bring me into this...I'm not the one ripping you apart....Michelle can take all the credit. The dirt bag I was referring to is the dude she has latched onto.

Anyways this is what's going on....relationships fall flat on their face...it's just a fact of life. Some that are still emotionally attached will keep in contact even tho they know that it's over....some just find it hard to let go. This happens everyday. Just ignore what she is doing and try to carry on with your life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12