+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is my girlfriend straight or bisexual?

Well, she has never had any sexual experience, so she can't be that old... how old is she then?

Anyway, since she has never had any sexual experience, she basically doesn't know what she's talking about. It's just a random fantasy.

I would be more concerned with the fact that you are actually considering marriage, and you haven't even ever met each other in real life.
    Last edited by searock; 24-04-13 at 03:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Well, she has never had any sexual experience, so she can't be that old... how old is she then?

Anyway, since she has never had any sexual experience, she basically doesn't know what she's talking about. It's just a random fantasy.

I would be more concerned with the fact that you are actually considering marriage, and you haven't even ever met each other in real life.
    Hey! Slow down there cowboy. Not considered, IMAGINED. There's a huge difference. The thought crossing both of our minds and us discussing it is basically not even comparable.

Still, I don't think it's very healthy to seriously think about marriage with a person you've never met. Aren't there any girls in your area you can actually date?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Still, I don't think it's very healthy to seriously think about marriage with a person you've never met. Aren't there any girls in your area you can actually date?
    That is not what I said no. We haven't thought about it seriously at all. It has just crossed our minds, thats all.

Fine: I don't think it's healthy for marriage with a person you've never met to cross your mind so much that you find it relevant enough to write on a thread asking for advice about her.

You should be dating girls in your own area, girls that you can hang out with and touch and kiss and share your everyday life with.

Quote Originally Posted by ponhei9502 View Post
    Not yet no. Well we've talked on webcam and skype but that's it.
    Hey bro, this is off-topic but my suggestion is that you'd best just not try. The distance is too much, it'll eat you and all of your energy up eventually. And yeah I guess you could 'categorize' her as a lesbian, if she'd enjoy that. But does that matter? Only you yourself can answer wether you're fine or not comfortable with that idea.

If you don't like it, you can try to love with it or just don't go through with it at all. We can't decide for you.

TL;DR: She's lesbian yeah (my opinion).

She's curious. It's funny she dont like vagina's but want someone to like hers.

i agreewith searock. she dont have a clue what she wants till she has some sexual contact with someone.

there are people who no they are gay from a young age. if she doesnt no-shes curious

sexuality can be fluid yes, women know how to navigate better than men in those areas

could be competition

she is also considered a 'pillow queen'

She's probably just a little bi-curious. A good percentage of women often fantasize about being with another girl. It doesn't mean it'll ever happen. No shame in wanting to experiment if your significant other is ok with it. I wouldn't stress on it too much unless she actually goes off and does it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12