+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LR's E-dating practice: FREE FOR ALL

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    LR also think this one would be good for you. How would you go about it?

hey guys, my name is laura. im a science nerd lol but not in a geeky way love learning new things and am quite ambitious so i need a guy who can keep up with my never ending plans for self improvement. im not all work and no play though. i love wine bars, art, exploring different cultures and chilling with friends. i also do some yoga in my spare time and love the outdoors. would love an intelligent guy who enjoys similar activities and who can be my shoulder to lean on, on those stressful days. i want an understanding partner who i can talk to and who gets me
    Something like "I've got my ion you, baby!" or some line about her being a cute and smart molecule that I want to bond with, say, over coffee? I'm not great with science so I wonder if that even made any sense..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

you could say something like:

hey Laura

your profile really caught my attention. theres nothing better than an intelligent woman who i could share a mental connection with. I too am looking for a loving partner who gets me (tell her a little about yourself, then crack a joke) ive got two shoulders for you to lean on i dont know much about science so you could teach me a thing or two and id love to hit up a wine bar or yoga with a pretty girl like you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123