+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LR's E-dating practice: FREE FOR ALL

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

LR's E-dating practice: FREE FOR ALL

This is the equivalent of the BAR THREAD. I.e. go ahead and hit each other up and show LR how its done. Like the other thread, most helpful if you post your scenario (e.g. party, bar, online, grocery store, etc...)

EVERYONE WELCOME. The other thread is for LR only to practice, please.

Thanks for keeping the threads straight.

Cheers,
    Indi
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

okay why dont we give LR an example of how its done shall we?

My name is Michelle, from Ireland blah blah blah-I think you all know enough about me at this stage..

Im looking for someone intelligent, honest, trustworthy who has a good heart and who I can have a laugh with. Easy going, down to earth personality is a must someone who isnt afraid to be himself. I need a man that I can look up to and respect (no doormats). And someone who treats me as his equal

Lets go..

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

My name is Michelle, from Ireland blah blah blah-I think you all know enough about me at this stage..

Im looking for someone intelligent, honest, trustworthy who has a good heart and who I can have a laugh with. Easy going, down to earth personality is a must someone who isnt afraid to be himself. I need a man that I can look up to and respect (no doormats). And someone who treats me as his equal

Lets go..
    What if the doormat is one of those nice memory foam ones? Is that a deal breaker too?

Well, I know myself too well to let anyone walk all over me. I am giver and really care about being there for my loved ones. If I am anything it is myself and that is a person who is never too busy to have fun, but is driven to succeed in all facets of life. As for treating a woman as my equal, I would not have it any other way.

Its great that you have a work/life balance. I am a little demanding and need plenty of quality time. Can you handle that?

I can. I really enjoy spending quality time w/my SO. I actually only work about 30 hours a week, can more or less make my own schedule, and I NEVER work Friday-Sunday...so definitely.

^^^Acutally this is tru....I love my job. But, in that 30 hours I do more than most do in 40-50 hours.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 26-04-13 at 12:17 AM.

That sounds great. plenty of free time. So what do you do?

That sounds great. plenty of free time. So what do you do?
    Attorney and professor. u?

Actually Im a crackhead...you like crack? (lol, now either she runs or finds this too funny but its worth the chance)
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 26-04-13 at 12:20 AM.

haha id probably ask you-your joking right? uh i hate it when people ask me what i do-sorry i asked now lol

I work as a store manager in a cash for gold place. Its boring but it pays the bills. Im hoping to be out of here soon

sounds like a real good job. do you like it?

haha id probably ask you-your joking right? uh i hate it when people ask me what i do-sorry i asked now lol

I work as a store manager in a cash for gold place. Its boring but it pays the bills. Im hoping to be out of here soon

sounds like a real good job. do you like it?
    Everyone has to start somewhere, but it is important to never settle.

True, Im working on my interview nerves and preparing to leave. Im also planning to go back to college by night in September to finish my degree. It will all be worth it in the end.

So tell me some more about yourself? You sound interesting

I really dont wana hit on Michelle cause she have a BF - thats against morals. Does she have a friends or nice sister who is available? Cindy was pretty misterious girl until she died.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

haha i really like your morals this is pretend though so its ok.

No seriously I find it impossible to find sexual atraction to real character since its so well know and would be same as hitting on best friend GF or my sister. There must be some fresh girls around whos name is not Michelle.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Lets go..
    So, when you check my heart, do you provide the stethoscope, or do I have to bring my own?

It's nice to see a lady who values honesty and a good heart, though; I don't understand those who disrespect women. I'm Will, and I'm just a simple man who tries to be fair and kind to others, even if they're not to me. I want someone out of life who will join me in search of happiness and share it with me once we both find it. Along the way, I can't promise that I won't make a corny joke or two to try to get a laugh of them, however. So, while I could be one of those guys that stands here trying to impress you by speeding and slowing my heartbeat, I'm not much into ambulance rides. They're not much fun, and I'd rather get to know you. What kind of music do you like?

(In all seriousness, this would probably be what I'd say to a guy in real life. I know it's not that great of a reply, but yeah. :S)

aw rowen thats really great. it made me smile and laugh. well done!

LR take these guys advice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast