+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost, broken & dead inside. (Someone please help me :( )

Sit tight.....in a few days you will start to lose that lost feeling. When people come on here they are scared or desperate....it does wear off quickly.

i dont get it... if we made up if we were gonna go back & be together again why would she play me like this...

Something is wrong here.

50% something happend to her 50% shes doing this on purpose

If she is, she's a sick person

This is a little delayed but I wanted to add that most people who end up dying due to suicide or some other tragic reason often do not end up with deleted social networking profiles. I say this because I know of someone who actually committed suicide a few years ago. That person's page is still online and a friend who recently died tragically in a car wreck her page is still online. The friends and families of those who have lost loved ones aren't thinking "hey let's delete this account". That's why I said it sounds like she's moved on. A general rule of thumb that I like to use when dating someone regardless of how or where I meet them: if they are more than a day worth of drive time away then they are likely too far away for anything serious to likely come out of it.

Yeah i agree....

This is killing me, if i knew she was ok i wouldnt be like this, id be like, ok im gonna forget her.

But now this is arresting me to her and i cant move on....

This is the thing about a relationship like this...you don't have her phone number, you don't really know her exact address do you?, you don't know her family or friends, you have no way of contacting them do you? This is how much you really know her....very little. You can't possibly know someone in two months. You don't know for sure if she is even telling you the truth about anything. For all you know she is still with her BF and she has been having an emotional affair with you....you don't know if her profile is even real. maybe she made up a fake one so her BF doesn't find out but he did and made her take it down....ever thought of that. This why I say beware of internet relationships.

i know...

What should i do? I cant move on because i wanna know what happend..

Unless you have some huge amount of money to hire a private detective, you can't do anything. You are going to have to chalk it up as a bad experience......and yes you can move on.....it takes time but you will.

Dude...Calm yourself.

Did you ever meet this woman in person? Did you hold her? Did you sleep with her? If the answer is no to all these questions, then you didn't love her. You barely know her. You both had just an emotional relationship via the internet and no idea what the reality of each person is. She moved on and deleted her profile and as far as you need to be concerned end of story.

Give yourself a little time to heal, reinvest in your job/studies/hobbies/yourself. Then, go out find a LOCAL woman and never do the overseas or LDR thing again.

Right now im not well but, i dont feel as bad as i did before, i think im healing...

I dont really care about us anymore, there's no turning back, i just wanna know what happend...

Quote Originally Posted by fklove View Post
    Right now im not well but, i dont feel as bad as i did before, i think im healing...

I dont really care about us anymore, there's no turning back, i just wanna know what happend...
    I get that you want to know. But, you do know she moved on and you no longer have to worry about her. Pining after a drug addict (she was in rehab) that is on another continent is not healthy man...let it go.

Do yourself a favor....Go out with some friends have many adult beverages (says your 19, but I bet you can drink where you are?) of your choice and flirt with a few girls. This girl is damaged and bad news. You are so much better then this!
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 30-04-13 at 11:44 PM.

If she really did this on purpose and didnt die, i swear she'll never find someone like me lol

Anyway, if she comes back ill ignore her for sure, i hope she says something...

OH I FORGOT TO MENTION, when we didnt date, she was like this: She came online for a few weeks then desappeared for a few months, then came back and did this... Since we dated ive never lost contact for her this long, maybe she did move on... i think when i say she died or something maybe its me being afraid to face the truth or something.

Anyway, ill be alright...

& im 16. 17 soon.
    Last edited by fklove; 01-05-13 at 12:15 AM.

Oh good lord please push yourself away from the computer and go to a party or hang out with some friends.

You were all right. She did this on purpose and she's back.

Now i have everything to move on, thank you all for your help

this thread can be closed.

Finally you got closure, now you truly can move on....this is a blessing, best of luck to you fklove.

there is no woman worth more than your life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12