+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So SHE popped the question

So SHE popped the question

So, last weekend I went home as im in school right now. I went home to help move the gfs stuff outta the apt cause we got a house. Did that all Sat. And during that day she, I noticed her being really nervous about something. I asked her whats wrong and she jumped and choked on her words. So I continue packing up the truck. It was probably about 8 at night by the time we finished moving everything out. And I look at her and I can tell shes nervous about something. I let her be. We left the mattress in the apt so we have somewhere to sleep. So around 8:30 we go and get something to eat. 9:30 rolls around, we are watching TV and she says I have to run to your dads I packed something up and i need it. So she went to grab what she needed. Got back. She lit up about a dozen candles and turned off the lights. Im thinking whats going on here. Not like her. She goes into the bathroom and comes out with a jaw dropping outfit on. And we have our little fun. After that she starts talking about all the stuff that has been going on and whatnot. How much I mean to her and everything. She was crying after telling me all this. And after all that she asked me to marry her. And this is the same girl who decided to end it after 2 days after xmas, blaming me for stealing her cell and texting people with it. She asked me to marry her. Isnt usually the other way around. The guy asks the girl. I said yes. She didnt propose to with a ring. We agreed we will go get them together once I got back from school.

What she said the stuff was deep. Its something I didnt expect from her cause shes not the romantic type of girl. Shes happier then a pig rolling in its own crap lol. Hopefully I made the right choice here lol.

She's badass. lol

But seriously, you are still in school. Would you be getting a job soon? How did you afford to buy a house with her?

You said YES?!

Is this the same one that took a condom with her when she went to meet a co-worker for coffee? The same one that accused you of stealing her phone?

Woooeeeee... Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    You said YES?!

Is this the same one that took a condom with her when she went to meet a co-worker for coffee? The same one that accused you of stealing her phone?

Woooeeeee... Good luck with that.
    Wow..really? This detail wasn't in the post.

Dont take marriage too seriously. Its just for fun like all spontaneous things. Anyway if you can compare her with the pig then wth, I couldnt even allow myself to think about it. that shouldnt be in your heart if you plan to seriously marry her. Anyway she looks kind of person who dont talks much but when she does then lets all emotiouns out(being overy sensitive is not recipe for happines). Also your post suggests shes dominant and spontaneous. Anyway sounds like strong character so be sure dont let her roll over you in the future. Say her shes beautiful, every day so that smile never disapers from her face.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    She's badass. lol

But seriously, you are still in school. Would you be getting a job soon? How did you afford to buy a house with her?
    My workplace sent me off to school. I only go if theres something new if offered to vehicles. I bring home roughly $5000 a month. And she brings home roughly $2000.

Check his earlier posts. She's a whack-job.

Who cares as long as shes good to him. Shes enought sane to work, love and get married.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by NotImma View Post
    Plus, never trust a broad that asks you to marry them. She's probably pregnant. Has no cunt watched My name is Earl apart from me and HIA?
    Don't agree with this, and I've never watched My Name is Earl (tv show?), but the rest is right.

Nothing to say ....... Good luck