+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Here's a question

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Here's a question

Why do girls like ripping on "very sexually promiscuous" (whore-sih) girls so much? Some of the loosest girls I know here 'coincidentally' are also some of the nicest. Kind of feel threatened by them or something? Makes you feel better talking shit about nice people behind their back without having the ****ing courtesy to say it to their face??

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well it depends on what YOUR definition of whorish is. I don't consider someone who slept with a lot of people a slut. Otherwise, I wouldn't get along with most of my friends. And I'm no saint, myself.

I get pissed at girls that do stupid sexual things. Like get piss drunk and sleep with their best friend's boyfriend. Or sleep with some guy they met at the bar that night without protection and get upset they got an STD. Or get gang banged at a party. You know, dumb things that could have been avoided if they put two brain cells together. I also have no problem telling them to their face that they're f*cking stupid.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    I also have no problem telling them to their face that they're f*cking stupid.
    Well it's nice to see some women aren't as cruel as the rest

I don't mean girls who have slept with a lot of people, I mean girls who go out and hook up every weekend. You know, your standard sorority slut stereotype. I know some real nice ones, and it irks me when other people make fun of them, I kind of want to smack them

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't actually care about someone's sexualty. Figure its their own business.

If it was someone I cared about & I thought they were doing something stupid, I would explain why but after that its their decision.

Except for those underage Britney-wannabe girls. I'd like to slap their parents.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It depends.....if they're hooking up every weekend safely, with no expectations, and don't use to sex as a means of feeling 'desired', then it's not a big deal.

I have a problem with girls with huge insecurity problems that see men wanting them for sex as a sign they are attractive, desirable, and 'worth something'. Girls that validate themselves with sex. At the end of the day, it's none of my business, but it still annoys me that some girls do this.

And I agree with Indi about the under-agers. I look at 12 and 13 yr olds walking around in heels and short skirts, faces full of makeup and think....man, their parents need to be kicked in the teeth. Then they get all shocked when little Suzy comes home pregnant at 14. Sheesh.
    Last edited by bluesummer; 29-02-08 at 01:37 PM.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I know some real nice ones, and it irks me when other people make fun of them, I kind of want to smack them.
    Well, not knowing anything about them, I might consider whether their niceness was masking deep insecurity. "People pleaser" types who sleep around aren't doing themselves any longterm favours.

It depends tho. If someone was genuinely into sex & took all reasonable precautions, etc. & understood the issues, well have at it like I said.

But its unusual for someone your age to have that level of maturity. More likely its a self-esteem problem.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    It depends.....if they're hooking up every weekend safely, with no expectations, and don't use to sex as a means of feeling 'desired', then it's not a big deal.

I have a problem with girls with huge insecurity problems that see men wanting them for sex as a sign they are attractive, desirable, and 'worth something'. Girls that validate themselves with sex. At the end of the day, it's none of my business, but it still annoys me that some girls do this.

And I agree with Indi about the under-agers. I look at 12 and 13 yr olds walking around in heels and short skirts, faces full of makeup and think....man, their parents need to be kicked in the teeth. Then they get all shocked when little Suzy comes home pregnant at 14. Sheesh.
    LOL, Canadians are so liberal.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't always think this way.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel the same way. I only wish these aforementioned chicks would include me in their bedroom action

Tedel Guest
    I don't tend to ask a girl's sexual life, in general. If she's my friend and I find (or she comments me) she's enjoying her sexual life a lot these days, I usually recommend her to be careful with STDs and unwanted pregnancy because "those things happen". After that, I leave her alone. She has been warned, and as a friend, my role ends there.
    Last edited by Tedel; 29-02-08 at 09:57 PM. Reason: type

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it is natural to be a little alienated by self-destructive behavior, and I agree with indi - girls are slutty because they are needy for attention. I don't dislike them so much as I feel sorry for them. I also worry that they are gonna spread diseases.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?