+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Big dilemma!! PLEASE HELP!!

Big dilemma!! PLEASE HELP!!

To begin a short story: well me and this girl go to school together I am a ways through school and she and I have seen one another but never said anything. About a month or 2 ago we started talking and a friendship has grown. One MAJOR detail is that she is in a relationship with another guy (for like 2years) ,who is also a smaller guy, but they don't do much. We get along really well, I've helped her get a job, I'm going to take her golfing this week or next, I text and snap chat her occasionally, and its a growing friendship. Recently I went on vacation and she wanted me to take pics and later texted me she can't wait to see me. So I don't know if I should try to be more than friends or if I should just be friends. I like her either way but I don't want to mess things up. SOME ADViCE WOULD BE AWESOME... THANKS!!!

Go to youtube, type in "Wing girls what to do if she has a boyfriend" Answers your question very well.

Leave her alone. Shes taken. You should respect that

She is taken move on. I would just tell her that you enjoy her company, but you cannot put all this time into a girl that is in a relationship and that you don't want to get in the way of her and her BF.

That is a bit sly IMHO. She will know you like her (which she probably already knows anyway), your a good guy, and she may even contact you once this other dude is out of the picture. Other than that I would just leave her alone.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 30-04-13 at 09:13 PM.