+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blown chances

Ah. Married people can't really understand the kinda rejection I'm dealing with...At least they got closure.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

when i think of blown chances...i think of some of the girls that wanted to date me before i got together with my ex....like one girl was literally begging me to take her out and even made sort of a last ditch effort when me and my ex first got together(she had a bf but they were on the outs).....and a couple others....i think that if i had taken those chances and did things the same way they would have been so appreciative and loved me for me....the things i did for that girl would have made the others love me so much....and i could never quite get the same out of my ex...i took a chance on the wrong one and it hurt me badly

Well, I did speed dating last night. I got rejected by 18 women in 3 hours. But you know what, two didn't reject me, and I only need one. It all depends how you look at it.

You are just not ready man. Thats why all these excuses. You got all information you need but its not what you actually need. Cause you have to want it - real bad, and not just one or two days but for months. You have zero focus in longterm and anything can stop you. Just sort yourself out man get a counseling. You wasted so many years trying and yet you at the same place when you started.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Ah. Married people can't really understand the kinda rejection I'm dealing with...At least they got closure.
    Have you conveniently forgotten the thread about all the sh1t we marrieds have been through when we were single? Hate to crash your pity party, but I do know about rejection. And I'll wager that all of the married people on here know about it too.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

[QUOTE=YoungCosmo;899469]Two questions, the first of which married posters need not answer:

1) You ever look at one single pivotal encounter (or not in my case; why the **** did she have to flake? That could've been a life-changing, life-saving meet up) and realize if only that had gone through, things sure would be different (and for the better)?

I have never been married, but it would have been nice to imagine what life would have been like, with my ex.
    She made her decision, but i am not going to whine and complain, just learn from that experience and move on.
    There's still lots of in that i have to change, that i can't worry about having a girl right now, it'll come with time.

2) You guys ever think about imagined attractive girls who are probably getting ****ed right now whilst you're sitting there, picturing how some guy, deserving or not, is probably ****ing them right now and they're both living fun lives while yours is just a waste of resources?

Lately I've been playing video games more often than I would ordinarily, as I typically find it a waste of time. But now it's the only place and time I feel important.

Why would i care about girls having sex ? if your so worried about what is happening to you, just get out there and try it out, rejection will just make you want it more, don't let it phase you, because you'll just be down your entire life.
    For someone that wants things to happen, you clearly don't have patience.

How can you say your life is a waste ? change what you are doing, if you don't like it, make new friends, try new hobbies.
    I was also into playing videogames, but i rarely use it as something to relieve stress, because there are more important things in my life that need attention and my hobbies can wait, if i want to achieve my goals.

Feel proud that your still breathing, well others have to search for food or water to survive.

Have more confidence in yourself man, it is really sad hearing you talk about yourself like this, cheer it,
    it'll get better, i was at this point once too, but only you can man up and say
    that all these failures, will make you successful in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Well, I did speed dating last night. I got rejected by 18 women in 3 hours. But you know what, two didn't reject me, and I only need one. It all depends how you look at it.
    I want to try Speed Dating, no matter how many reject me, but it is worth a shot, and all i can be is myself.
    Too bad it's only 3 minutes per girl, but i'll have 25 chances, and lets hope the confidence builds through each one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12