+ Follow This Topic

Thread: when a girl gets dumped....

when a girl gets dumped....

and it was unexpected and out of nowhere sort of...and their heart is broken....is it possible for them to love themselves and love the next guy in their life?

is the next guy someone they use to feel safe, adored, and needed....but is it subconciously in their mind to make that person fall in love with them and then make them feel the same pain they had felt? do people like to hurt when theyve been hurt? is it possible for them to love themselves and love the next guy truly?

like what does it mean when a girl gets dumped by a guy and gains 20-30 lbs(the gain may have started before actual dumping)....then enters a new relationship with a new guy probably a month to two after that....and talks about losing weight but never does.....eventually she dumps after a 2-3 year relationship and enters a new relationship immedietley....and loses the weight she had said she previously wanted to within 3-4 weeks....

what does it say about the obvious rebound relationship she entered after being dumped? was she so distraught and miserable with herself and the lost of her intial love that she just couldnt do it.....or was the 2nd guy someone she wasnt as attracted to(even if she had always known the guy and told her family how attractive she thought he was) and thought if she was teeny again he wouldnt be worthy of her???

Overanxious: PUHLEEEEEEEEEZE stop this OSD thinking you have about your ex girlfriend. You are boardering on obsessive and detrimental treatment of YOURSELF.

She's a nut, you can't expect to understand the thought process and actions of a nut. If you want a true diagnosis and to actually find out how a nut feels and thinks you'll have to ask a squirrel.

Seriously, Time to let it go. Your questions do nothing but keep your thoughts mired on her. You job is to distance your thinking of her and to detach. Continuing what you're doing is the opposite of that.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yes it is possible. Last girl I dumbed got over it even faster than me. Its easier not to be loved than run away from love. Its easier to realise that guy was jerk and dont deserve you than think it was your fault cause you was the one who ended love. Even if feelings not equal and you didnt love the girl still when times are dark you remember those who loved you and you just turned your back on them, fck. Who ever dont use what yout soul have to offer is retard and that means its not your fault just other person dont have what you are looking for. Because you have it.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I got over it, and everyone else on here got over it....that's life. You get OVER IT!

He cant because hes overanxious about it. He stayed in danger zone for too long with mind****ing thoughts until they raped his optimism to bits. At first there was fire. It turned into ash and then wind came and blew everything away. The question is - where is the wind ?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will