+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boyfriend has slept with many girls

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    He better be phenomenal in bed considering he had practised with 30 girls before.
    Yea.. imagine how awful you're going to be not having had any experience, fearoflove! O.o

There's an echo in here
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Reminds me topic where guy said hes been together with 7 girls before her. When in fact he was virgin. When they broke up he wondered if the truth would change something and help get her back.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Good luck to you OP. If it bothers you that much then it is best to walk away and meet someone who shares your views. You should have done it sooner but its better late then never.

Next time be sure you do discuss exclusivity early on as well as sex to avoid this happening again.

You dont seem upset at the thought of losing him so perhaps you had this in the back of your mind and were preparing before you came here for advice.

You have your standards and expectations and theres nothing wrong with that

Quote Originally Posted by Emelie View Post
    as they appear to lack respect for women.
    Yes. Having sex with someone clearly shows you don't respect them.

I can't see myself to forever be with my boyfriend. Every time we fight I bring this fact up.
    Damn, you sound like a bitch.

Plus another thing that upset me is that he was dating other girls whilst dating me in the beginning of the relationship.
    So? What, you think you're a princess or something?

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    his past sleeziness keeps pissing you off.
    Having sex is sleazy.

lol?

Quote Originally Posted by lamobatsman View Post
    my two cents.
    "Plus another thing that upset me is that he was dating other girls whilst dating me in the beginning of the relationship. I understand that this is something some people do, but I feel tricked because I wasn't informed that I was in "a competition". "

I love how girls say this. This is just silly from you. How does he know that u werent seeing or tlaking to other guys and i think its only fair to see other girls at the beginning cos if you had changed ur mind then what would he have done? this just annoys me lol
    Yeah totally. I have known so many girls who date multiple guys, but get all bent out of shape if a guy dates more than one woman.

Really, the problem boils down to women thinking they're like... special or something.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    Yeah totally. I have known so many girls who date multiple guys, but get all bent out of shape if a guy dates more than one woman.

Really, the problem boils down to women thinking they're like... special or something.
    that's sexist.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

The op is not one of those women. She doesnt have double standards. She wants someone like her and there is nothing wrong with that.

You assume anyone who has a problem with your promiscious lifestyle is messed up and you get very defensive about it.

You afraid youll have similar problem with the next girl you fall for?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    You assume anyone who has a problem with your promiscious lifestyle is messed up and you get very defensive about it.
    You assume any guy who doesn't live by your prude lifestyle is messed up and you get very defensive about it. Durdurdurdur.

BTW I had no idea you thought I was promiscuous. I'm flattered.

Its obvious you are or at least want to be as you get pissed if anyone says its a bad thing.

Im not a prude-just have self respect and only a worthy man gets to put his hands on me coz i know what im worth.

Its obvious you are or at least want to be as you get pissed if anyone says its a bad thing.
    No, I don't get mad when people have a different opinion or live their lives differently from me.

What bothers me is when cunts like you come to the conclusion that someone (especially a man) must be "untrustworthy" or "uses women like sex toys" or "something about the ego" or "some personality defect" just because he doesn't life his life the way you deem "acceptable" or beneficial to women.

Im not a prude-just have self respect and only a worthy man gets to put his hands on me coz i know what im worth.
    Sure honey. You keep telling yourself that that's what it is. You're definitely not overcompensating for your poor widdle fwagile ego.

Lol you call me a cunt coz i say men like you have a fragile ego-then you say i have one. How is that any different.

*shaking my head"

so much anger from a stranger on a forum ha! Why you so defensive unless i hit a nerve? Did i?

Just so you know i dont care how others live their life or what they do but im allowed to have a type and its my business if i dont like men like that.

And the reason i came to those conclusions in the first place was through research and talking to different types of people. I didnt just pull it outa tin air.

Lol you call me a cunt coz i say men like you have a fragile ego-then you say i have one. How is that any different.
    I was giving you a taste of your own medicine.

Seems you didn't like it very much.

so much anger from a stranger on a forum ha! Why you so defensive unless i hit a nerve? Did i?
    That sort of thing doesn't going to work on me, Michelle.

Just so you know i dont care how others live their life or what they do but im allowed to have a type and its my business if i dont like men like that/
    You don't care how other people live their lives.

You just spend hours posting about it on the forums and saying nasty things about them based on shit Oprah level pop-psychology.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast