+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boyfriend has slept with many girls

A taste of my own medicine? What does that even mean? Ive never called you a cunt. In fact i dont think ive ever offended you personally. Your the one that keeps responding to everything i say and disagreeing with me.

I never said im right about everything but i di have my own opiniins which im entitled to and i can believe whatever i want.

There is no right or wrong. It boils down to personal morals, values and beliefs which is what thisvforum is all about.

No matter what you or I say-the OP will draw their own conclusion and do what they wantc

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    A taste of my own medicine? What does that even mean? Ive never called you a cunt.
    Because of the whole ego thing.... wow you have trouble following a simple conversation huh?

I never said im right about everything but i di have my own opiniins which im entitled to and i can believe whatever i want.
    You're a real coward to use the whole "I'm entitled to my own opinion" defense. You are a nasty, sexist, bigoted person and "I'm entitled to my own opinion" does not even come close to cutting it as a defense.

There is no right or wrong. It boils down to personal morals, values and beliefs which is what thisvforum is all about.
    Yes and apparently your personal morals embrace sexism and paranoia against men. But that's okay because there is no "right or wrong" so I guess it's okay for men to hit women after all, huh?

No matter what you or I say-the OP will draw their own conclusion and do what they wantc
    Who cares, that's not even close to being the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Emelie View Post
    Plus another thing that upset me is that he was dating other girls whilst dating me in the beginning of the relationship. I understand that this is something some people do, but I feel tricked because I wasn't informed that I was in "a competition".
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelie View Post
    But not all women are like that! I was completely into dating him and we had really personal conversations... that's why it hurt me finding out that he had met other people whilst dating me. It wasn't just a "cup of coffee" type of dates. You have got to realise that there are two different ways of dating and whilst you prefer dating multiple people at one time, i feel like you are not giving a person an honest chance by dating other people at the same time.
    Did you communicate to him that you wanted to be exclusive? Did he agree to it and THEN continue dating other people? Or did you impose an obligation upon him to be monogamous with you - without communicating it - and then decide that he was being deceitful and doing you wrong if he didn't uphold the obligation that he never agreed to?

What are you even on about? lol! Think what you want. I have nothing against men in general. I just wouldnt date a certain type and I can do whatever the f**k I want.

Morals are like religion and politics. They are benign entities which have no impact on any current situation within relationship. It's only fear that holds on to these thoughts the OP HAS about his past.

The fact remains he's a good guy and you want to throw it away because of some silly stain which remains in your mind for whatever reason.

30 partners is pretty moderate/ normal btw.

Good luck!!!

It may be normal for you ^^ in your circle. My circle would strongly disagree including a lot of the guys. 5 would be more average for someone in their mid 20's-30's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Morals are like religion and politics. They are benign entities which have no impact on any current situation within relationship. It's only fear that holds on to these thoughts the OP HAS about his past.

The fact remains he's a good guy and you want to throw it away because of some silly stain which remains in your mind for whatever reason.
    Amen!

Fact is, Op is just looking for an excuse to get out, I think. She didn't seem to hard to convince that she shouldn't be with a guy that has built a life with her, is treating her well, loves her and is not showing any signs of still being wild. *shrugs*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

These things matter more when your young, falling in love and have all these high hopes etc. You guys are a lot older. Im sure when Im 40, 50, 60 if I was back in the dating game Id be a lot more open minded on these things too. Coz the past doesnt seem so important as you get older-most people have baggage at that age but at my age it is important. Were looking for mr perfect and we have an idea in our heads of what he is.

I know I want to avoid the divorce court or being cheated on and I can see where the OP is coming from. His past is a red flag and in my opinion its only a matter of time before he hurts her.
    Last edited by michelle23; 11-05-13 at 12:18 AM.

I'm 27.

(10 characters.)

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I'm 27.

(10 characters.)
    really? I thought you said your 40?

Nope.

(10 characters again)

These things matter more when your young, falling in love and have all these high hopes etc. You guys are a lot older. Im sure when Im 40, 50, 60 if I was back in the dating game Id be a lot more open minded on these things too. Coz the past doesnt seem so important as you get older-most people have baggage at that age but at my age it is important. Were looking for mr perfect and we have an idea in our heads of what he is.

I know I want to avoid the divorce court or being cheated on and I can see where the OP is coming from. His past is a red flag and in my opinion its only a matter of time before he hurts her.
    Oh you mean when you're in your 20s with your head up your ass?! Been there done that. Lol

God....I'd never want to be a 20 something again.....fun times though

Your circle is very conservative.....that's ok though
    Last edited by surfhb2; 14-05-13 at 03:39 AM.

are you in love with his mind or his penis? if its his mind that you love then it should not matter where his penis has been as long as you are the only meat market he has been shopping at since you became a commited couple. If it bothers you so badly then just move on and just be another notch in his bed post. Maybe hes been screwing around waiting for the right one to settle him down. If you cant get past his past then you are not the right one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234