+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does height really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Yeah, society is right! Maybe all us short guys should be round up and shot or gassed in a concentration camp or something. I mean, obviously we're worthless,right?
    Well if you feel that way, then shit I guess so.

That's stupid. Women should do their own damn protecting; tall guys can still be cowards.
    Why should a woman do her own protecting when she's with a man? Explain to me why that's stupid?

Because a MAN she trusts can easily secretly be a rapist: he knows she looks to him for protection, i.e. is VULNERABLE. BAM! Next thing, she's raped cuz she could not defend herself.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Ya that happens like 90% of the time pffft.

Most rapes aren't by strangers nor are rapists' prey designated by attraction levels but purely on a vulnerable status..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Don't worry not all women get raped, I fought off mine.

Never really judged any girl by her height...I guess women can be too tall. I'm 6'4" and I guess anything under 6'1" is alright. Not sure if a girl can be too short for me. Never met a girl who I thought looked great but was too short. Maybe I'm just not attracted to really short girls. As for women, they do like their man to be taller. Yes a taller guy may be a pussy or whatever but as usual, women don't make a lot of sense and I like it better that way lol. Just kidding. Women don't want a badass...when they're older than 15. They actually prefer their guys to be chill and with good manners yet someone who looks good and height is a part of that for men. They also don't want someone super pesky but also don't want a pushover. It's all a delicate balance with women. They usually want you to have the best of both worlds.
    As for the security it gives them, it is mostly subconscious IMO. Like, they don't want you to fight lions or fight at all...but they want you to be able to if such situation arrose..that balance again. Just makes them feel good when they're with someone taller.
    Last edited by Zaz01; 20-05-13 at 03:08 AM.

Sure, but the "Taller men protect me" belief is still STUPID, for provided reasons.

Sure, but the "Taller men protect me" belief is still STUPID, for provided reasons.
    It is subconscious. That's all. That's how they feel. Like in a lot of sports, height is someehat of an intimidating factor. Shorter guy may be better, more athletic and more skilled but it's the taller ine who intimadates you.
    In basketball, you"ll think twice before going at a taller center. In soccer, if you're one on one with a taller keeper, you"ll have more respect even if the shorter guy may be be better.

I think it's just subconscious to people in general to respect height. Women are also drawn to it. That's all.

It's not so subconscious anymore; women parrot this little bit of information and so now it is blatantly on the conscious level. They consciously seek taller guys so they can be lazier and have everything done for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz01 View Post
    Never really judged any girl by her height...I guess women can be too tall. I'm 6'4" and I guess anything under 6'1" is alright. Not sure if a girl can be too short for me. Never met a girl who I thought looked great but was too short. Maybe I'm just not attracted to really short girls. As for women, they do like their man to be taller. Yes a taller guy may be a pussy or whatever but as usual, women don't make a lot of sense and I like it better that way lol. Just kidding. Women don't want a badass...when they're older than 15. They actually prefer their guys to be chill and with good manners yet someone who looks good and height is a part of that for men. They also don't want someone super pesky but also don't want a pushover. It's all a delicate balance with women. They usually want you to have the best of both worlds.
    As for the security it gives them, it is mostly subconscious IMO. Like, they don't want you to fight lions or fight at all...but they want you to be able to if such situation arrose..that balance again. Just makes them feel good when they're with someone taller.
    Whoa, whoa, whoa...you're depicting women way too positively. Broads aren't any of those things at all.

What are they like then? I guess every person is different. Maybe I just like to associate myself with good women and good people in general so I have a good opinion of the world.
    I used to also be like, everybody sucks but what's the point? Would suck if we were all the same. For example, I always frawn upon hanging around guys who think you gotta have a lot of money to attract girls. Yet I know there are women like that. And I know it's true in some cases. But those are not my values. That is just the dumbest thing IMO. Complete devoid of humanity. But let them have it, agwin, it would suck if everyone was the same. In a way it's good as well, because it makes it easier to identify the people you really feel comfortable with. Life's too short to focus on or even consider people you don't like. Because there are people you can like and have a wonderful time with. And great thing is exactly that. Not everyone is for everyone yet there's people for everyone. Nothing I value is better than someone else's values. They're just mine. Therefore, those values and peoplee sharing them are the best for me.

I'll tell ya about women, boy: they only want alphas and all the shit about them being more understanding and prioritizing more subtle traits in partners is pure bunK BS. They don't like good guys (note that I did not say "nice" guys) and even if they did, when their dumb asses do something causing a breakup, they slander the good guy who didn't do anything wrong at all. Ever hear that stupid "If you break her heart, we'll break your bones" or whatever BS their girl friends say to you? That's so stupid. So if a girl cheats, the guy who breaks up with her should be placed in a hospital? So breaking up for any good reason means her friends should be entitled to paralyze you?

Oh shut up... whiner.

So... whats new on facebook? Are you still chatting with your long lost opposite sex friend?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I was going to wait another week to text her and set up a meet.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast